• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of the best OnA segments ever.
Danny getting mocked over bombing in front of Slash. Master Po not knowing who Slash was and insulting him. A listener accusing Danny of pulling the plug at an O&A live event when they played Guitar Hero in the parking lot (a preview of future events). Danny saying "Guitar Hero is the ONE thing I am good at". Sam and David arguing with each other as hype men. Callers calling them all faggots. Danny and Evan failing to input cheat codes properly. Danny losing badly. Anthony pulling the plug and defending his boyfriend. Danny having a mental breakdown on air over a stupid video game. Opie pushing Danny and Anthony's buttons. Anthony and Danny blowing each other off air later that night at the Compound.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony pulling the plug and defending his boyfriend.
For this Anthony should have been gangraped on air. Not joking. It is the most pathetic thing i’ve ever seen come out of the show. We saw interns ballwashing for better positions like Sam with Opie but we NEVER saw a fucking host ballwashing his own intern for…approval? Yes. That’s all it was about.

It always amazes me how shitty Anthony was to Danny, despite the levels of patheticness he stooped to him for. Everytime Danny got into a fight or beef Anthony backed him up. Unplugged the console just to spare him from losing and when another game is set up you can physically hear Anthonys stomach twist into knots when he realizes Danny is going to lose. When he DOES lose you can hear classic Spaghetti against the wall Anthony. “Uhhh…ohhhh noooo….ohhh gosh..” with the deep sighs and clenching of teeth. Meanwhile Anthony was trying to fuck his girlfriends and did NOTHING to prevent him from getting fired. Did NOTHING to get him a new job. NOTHING.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@BenDovid referring to the comment above, do you hold ANY animosity in your heart for Cumia for leaving you out to dry? I’m not even asking this as a trick question to call you bitter. I would be fucking pissed if someone I considered a friend after I got fired basically went “Yeaaah man sucks but I cant do anything to save your job or get you a new one”, and then not only that, goes on air to explain how you were fired in a “Ahhh what are you gonna do?” way.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid referring to the comment above, do you hold ANY animosity in your heart for Cumia for leaving you out to dry? I’m not even asking this as a trick question to call you bitter. I would be fucking pissed if someone I considered a friend after I got fired basically went “Yeaaah man sucks but I cant do anything to save your job or get you a new one”, and then not only that, goes on air to explain how you were fired in a “Ahhh what are you gonna do?” way.

You don't get upset about a job you didn't want anymore. I was way checked out by then and I had already began distancing myself from hanging out off-air. After Derek was fired for shittalking Op's YouTube, I actively wanted the show to fail. Told Op I was "burnt out" in studio and handed it to Sam, knowing he sucks at that position and, boy oh boy if you didn't like me on the air, I knew Sam would be on 10x as much. I'm sure I could have had the Keith gig if I had stuck it out but I wouldn't have taken it for the same reason Derek declined a job offer with CM. Nobody wants to be associated with the dude. Nobody wants that on their resume.

I was let go on a Sunday morning via phone call and had a job by Wednesday. Why would I care? My plan worked in the end. Sam was terrible in there, the show suffered for it, Opie eventually clashed with Sam. Keith ran CM into the ground. Opie makes videos for 188 people, Norton married a man and Anthony just had to downsize his entire life.

What animosity? I'm loving every moment of this.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout