Imagine being this much of a pussy you can’t order something from subway

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/noahmichelson/status/1195079641448558594[/URL]
View attachment 35676

And the Reddit post [MEDIA=reddit]NoStupidQuestions/comments/dw8f8c[/MEDIA]
Everyone is just lying to themselves...OP is just virtue signalling his ability to empathize. The reddit post was virtue signalling that "no comment is too ridiculous to ignore" and the anxiety ridden person WILL not go to subway anyway, since no amount of advice online can overcome such crippling disability. All this futile phony efforts and requests...all for nothing. Impotent lost souls, all of them.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I know I'll get shit for this and it's been a while since I got one, but the "market fresh" sandwiches from Arby's eat pretty good. Mainly because the whole grain bread is fawkin good. I've actually been trying to find a similar bread from grocery stores and I can't find any nearly as good.
One of the easiest, commonest, bottom of the barrel braind-dead takes is that Arby's is bad. It's the name, that's it. Hack, shitty comedy writers know the sound Arby's is funny.. One of the Jew show runners for the Simpsons admitted that, and they were the first to use it as a punchline. I used to have an Arby's across the street and now its a Filiberto's. Much worse. At least Arby's has a somewhat unique selection, it's not just another fucking burger or cold sandwich joint. That hot roast beef and beef juice was and is delicious.

Last edited: