Imagine being this much of a pussy you can’t order something from subway

bombvest

then he goes to subway and behind the counter is some streetshitter who barely understands english and tries to rip him off by throwing on extras. expect every little thing to be a battle and be happy the rare times when it isn't.

G

My sister-in-law has never called to order food for delivery. She's 40.
My wife is like that too. I don’t get it. She has done it before but pretty much refuses now. She will go out of her way to fine a way to email for customer service issues too. I understand that because talking on the phone is annoying but there are sometimes when you need the response right now and she still won’t do it.

it’s bizarre because she’s a fucking physician and has to call patients on the phone and talk to them about important medical shit so if you can do that you shouldn’t have trouble ordering a pizza.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Firehouse is dog shit. Potbelly's is pretty good though.
I don't know if it's the seasoning or what, but everything at Firehouse taste the fucking same and it's not good.

Potbellys is great and the only chain sandwich place I'll go to. Don't get that new Cubano though, had it and felt sick for the rest of the day.

G

I don't know if it's the seasoning or what, but everything at Firehouse taste the fucking same and it's not good.

Potbellys is great and the only chain sandwich place I'll go to. Don't get that new Cubano though, had it and felt sick for the rest of the day.
Potbelly is decent for a chain but you have to get double meat or else you’re just eating mouthfuls of bread.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Potbelly is decent for a chain but you have to get double meat or else you’re just eating mouthfuls of bread.
Never had that issue at any of the ones I go to. Normally go for a Wreck or the Mediterranean

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
It’s bizarre because she’s a fucking physician and has to call patients on the phone and talk to them about important medical shit so if you can do that you shouldn’t have trouble ordering a pizza.
And my sister-in-law is a lawyer. Spends her days in court, blathering about traffic tickets and shit. But can't call the 17-year-old stoner at Domino's to order a couple of pies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Are any of those other sandwich places good? I'm talkin like Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Quiznos, Fire House Subs. I remember eating at Blimpies back in the day but it kinda sucked.
No! None of these are good! Corporate board made sandwiches designed for maximum profit are a pox upon us and should be boycotted out of existence! Any food place that has a CEO is terrible. Find a local deli and order from there, you won't get prepacked, corporate approved proportioned meat and cheese. I fucking hate these places

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
No! None of these are good! Corporate board made sandwiches designed for maximum profit are a pox upon us and should be boycotted out of existence! Any food place that has a CEO is terrible. Find a local deli and order from there, you won't get prepacked, corporate approved proportioned meat and cheese. I fucking hate these places
A Deli, run by Jews? I'm sure you find any greed or scams there.

G

You’re not wrong but every place you go doesn’t have a local deli like that unfortunately.

I know I'll get shit for this and it's been a while since I got one, but the "market fresh" sandwiches from Arby's eat pretty good. Mainly because the whole grain bread is fawkin good. I've actually been trying to find a similar bread from grocery stores and I can't find any nearly as good.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
The hot subs at Jersey Mike's are fucking great, Philly Cheesesteaks and the Chicken cheesesteaks. Nice little lunchtime break with a bag of kettle chips and a Sprite, hits the spot.

G

I know I'll get shit for this and it's been a while since I got one, but the "market fresh" sandwiches from Arby's eat pretty good. Mainly because the whole grain bread is fawkin good. I've actually been trying to find a similar bread from grocery stores and I can't find any nearly as good.

Like in n out and chik fil a, arbys should only be serving roast beef sandwiches

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Are any of those other sandwich places good? I'm talkin like Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Quiznos, Fire House Subs. I remember eating at Blimpies back in the day but it kinda sucked.

Firehouse is great BECAUSE they have a shitload of strange hot sauces you can use. You can also fill up hella to-go ramekins. If you're into hot sauce even a little bit, it's a must.