• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being this much of a pussy you can’t order something from subway

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
F34621E1-F6B2-4180-935C-8DFF33EEC53E.jpeg

And the Reddit post

Are any of those other sandwich places good? I'm talkin like Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Quiznos, Fire House Subs. I remember eating at Blimpies back in the day but it kinda sucked.

G

Are any of those other sandwich places good? I'm talkin like Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Quiznos, Fire House Subs. I remember eating at Blimpies back in the day but it kinda sucked.
Jersey mikes and fire house are decent for chain places. Jimmy John’s is ok if there aren’t any other better places around. Quiznos is Subway tier garbage, which is too bad because they used to be pretty good years ago.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I get that this weirdo is supposedly too "socially anxious" to go into Subway and interact with people, but how could he "not know how" to actually order the sandwich? You go up to the counter and order it, then you pay for it, and that's it. How does the anxiety prevent him from knowing that?
My sister-in-law has never called to order food for delivery. She's 40.