I’m in Her League, Child: Patrick Simping for Cosplayer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The "hon" is so fucking creepy. He reminds me of a male Annie Wilkes with all his bizarre expressions.

I'll never be swayed from my theory that he's a closeted gay guy. That's where all his anger comes from, in my own perfectly legal opinion. Something that isn't my opinion but scientific fact is that he's fat.
I think it’s that too, he’s either ashamed of it or just repressed it. Mentally he’s still that dork from high school in the late 90s and being gay (especially in bumblefuck Wisconsin) wasn’t as accepted back then. He was the closest thing to a female without being one which is why is closest lesbian wife married him. His insane and extreme over-compensation to appear as a big tough straight man is a major red flag and his attempts at flirting are just creepy. Whenever he talks about sex or his sex life he sounds like Steve Carrell in the Poker scene of 40 Year Old Virgin. He’s obviously making it up to fit in and is quickly figured out he’s full of shit by anyone who knows women.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Good God...

Shared that whole exchange with Mal. I have never seen her so pissed. She was upset for Nicki after that whole exchange. And she actually said to me "If you ever sent a message like his to any woman, I would kill you."

And you know what? I don't blame her for feeling that.

Mama Ravens Baby Boy has no empathy for his very own wife pulling this shit in public, on a wide open platform that can be archived forever. There is no charm, tact, or smoothness to any of it - it all screams "please Fuck me, I deserve it!"

To all the liberals out there, Ray Wilson here with a message: This is supposedly one of your own. You've set people adrift for less than this. Do you really want to be associated with a blatantly harassing, condescending, narcissistic pervert? I wouldn't think so.

You want to make a change? Start with him. You'd have him Cancelled by the afternoon your time zone.

G

Minimal real life experience with women Pat here doesn't comprehend that just because a woman might flirt and interact with you on Twitter (four years ago) doesn't mean that they will so much acknowledge you in real life.

He's socially stunted because he basically lives a life of isolation. He sits in his house basically alone and goes to the bar. Has he ever worked an actual job where he was required to be in an office/store/restaurant/anything with other employees and interact with them on a regular basis? It doesn't seem like he ever has because he's an HR nightmare. He'd have to work with strictly men because I feel like any woman who interacted with him would get some sort of sexual remark. Hell, the men might too, tbh.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's socially stunted because he basically lives a life of isolation. He sits in his house basically alone and goes to the bar. Has he ever worked an actual job where he was required to be in an office/store/restaurant/anything with other employees and interact with them on a regular basis? It doesn't seem like he ever has because he's an HR nightmare. He'd have to work with strictly men because I feel like any woman who interacted with him would get some sort of sexual remark. Hell, the men might too, tbh.
This is very true, he’s been sitting home alone on the couch for a long time (even before Covid) while being unemployed with nowhere to be. I was once laid off and didn’t work for a short time and it can really mess with your head not having a routine, interacting with other people on a daily basis, etc. He can’t even relate to other adults in real life since he’s mentally still a loser teenager. He has so little interaction with others he believes any woman working as a waitress, cashier, etc. that is nice to him since it’s part of her job MUST be sexually attracted to him.

He once made some angry and sexually frustrated remark about Hooters waitresses because I’m sure he was that idiot who thinks they actually like him and freaked out when he learned they don’t and it’s just for tips.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We should make sure That “I can’t wait til we’re both divorced tweet” gets to Niki.
I used to feel bad for her but stopped when I realized she lets him behave this way. But seeing him say things like that on a public social media makes me think she’s just a sad woman with very low self esteem. Probably also sad because she’s a lesbian but I don’t want to be added to a lawsuit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I used to feel bad for her but stopped when I realized she lets him behave this way. But seeing him say things like that on a public social media makes me think she’s just a sad woman with very low self esteem. Probably also sad because she’s a lesbian but I don’t want to be added to a lawsuit.
She comes off as a sweet but naive woman. I genuinely feel like she doesent think she can do better so she puts up with Piggy.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Pig: The eternal beta:

ya3711.jpg

Someone once said that's Ronamarie but I dunno.
Lmao where did you get this photo?