I’m in Her League, Child: Patrick Simping for Cosplayer

RobertMewler

Holy shit is he a creep. He’s still that dork high school virgin
Pig: The eternal beta:

ya3711.jpg

Someone once said that's Ronamarie but I dunno.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
gatdamn! Jimmy boy, I cum in a woman. You should try it sometime. Aww. It the little closeted IR cuck still running his cockholster? He couldn't handle any more of mine and had to block me. I can't wait until we're both divorced. Well my penis is sure confused.

snguhGo.jpg

Oinked the fat little piggymanchild.

Jesus Pig what are you thinking when you send that?
Your little clit wet? Wtf Porkchop?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
It's almost as though cosplay whores are also attention whores or something 🤔

Minimal real life experience with women Pat here doesn't comprehend that just because a woman might flirt and interact with you on Twitter (four years ago) doesn't mean that they will so much acknowledge you in real life. Cosplay whores are just like strippers - when they're at a con or online, they're "in character", and will engage you. The key is to boost your self confidence and make you think that she's into you, because that generates income. However, flagging her down and waving at her at Krogers will just get you the cold shoulder.

"Aww. It [sic] the little closeted IR cuck still running his cockholster? "

Pat the Ally once again showing his hemophobia, by implying that anyone not outright simping for the high mileage floor model simply MUST be struggling with their suppressed desire for cock. I'm sure that gay people NEVER tire of that generalization. So - either Pat is a homophobe, or this is projection of his own suppressed urges and desires.

G

Screenshot_20210814-033755_Opera.jpg

This dumb bitch is going on some anti-home schooling rant which raises some questions. First off, was your mother really wrong, stupid? You're on twitter getting drooled over by a deranged farm animal while you dress up in Halloween costumes randomly throughout the year and chime in on horseshit political issues you know you really don't care about. I'd say that's a fate worse than Hell. She then goes on to cry about how their home school curriculum taught "white supremacy" and "women being told their place is in the kitchen" yadda yadda yadda. So so so so it's ok to be indoctrinated when you finally go to a secular school as long as they say the opposite things? I know you didn't come up with that perspective on your own, you dopey parakeet. Also, nice barren womb, stupid. Twitter and dressing up like a cartoon character will really fill that void. You proved mommy and daddy wrong. This is how life is supposed to be lived. Retard.

G

His simps to her alternate between pathetic creep and gay best friend. No heterosexual man has ever called a woman "hon," Fat. And you have zero shot with her. If you were stuck on a desert island with her and another woman, they would be a lesbian couple by the end of the first week. That's how repellent you are. Also, if you keep insisting that your marriage is real, you're a disgrace of a husband, thirsting for women out of your league publicly online.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
His simps to her alternate between pathetic creep and gay best friend. No heterosexual man has ever called a woman "hon," Fat. And you have zero shot with her. If you were stuck on a desert island with her and another woman, they would be a lesbian couple by the end of the first week. That's how repellent you are. Also, if you keep insisting that your marriage is real, you're a disgrace of a husband, thirsting for women out of your league publicly online.

The "hon" is so fucking creepy. He reminds me of a male Annie Wilkes with all his bizarre expressions.

I'll never be swayed from my theory that he's a closeted gay guy. That's where all his anger comes from, in my own perfectly legal opinion. Something that isn't my opinion but scientific fact is that he's fat.