• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Jesus said love thine enemy; he didn't say love evil. And you are evil,
That's completely bass-ackwards and you know it. Not even a loophole. Barely even a cop-out. Even Gabriel would bitch-slap you for that one. I've been a serious theologian for nearly 40 years (yes, I was a Bible prodigy at 13!) and there's no way that argument would fly, even among Branch Davidians! Are you absolutely certain you could make that one stick when you stand before Jesus at the Judgement, Oven Walker? It's people like you that are sending Millennials and Gen-Z'ers over to our side in droves! It's the exact opposite of evangelism. You want to bring people to Jesus? Then leave this forum and repent. Then at least they'll know you give any shits at all about your god, because right now, you clearly don't!

G

All right, I'll play along with that one. I think Islam is one of the worst mental viruses ever to be vomited upon the human race. It poses an existential threat to freedom and democracy. There are some "Al Hasan" Muslims (as I call them) and they're at least tolerant, but they're a minority. Judaism runs a wide spectrum. Reformed Jews are adjacent to deists and are relatively harmless, but Hasidics are just as horrid as Wahabis.

And Christianity? Well, one only has to look at the "Christians" on this forum to see how bad that one ultimately is.

George Carlin said it best: "The crown prince of bullshit is religion."
Be honest, you went to a semenary and had to have your stomach pumped a la Rod Stewart

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
That's completely bass-ackwards and you know it. Not even a loophole. Barely even a cop-out. Even Gabriel would bitch-slap you for that one. I've been a serious theologian for nearly 40 years (yes, I was a Bible prodigy at 13!) and there's no way that argument would fly, even among Branch Davidians! Are you absolutely certain you could make that one stick when you stand before Jesus at the Judgement, Oven Walker? It's people like you that are sending Millennials and Gen-Z'ers over to our side in droves! It's the exact opposite of evangelism. You want to bring people to Jesus? Then leave this forum and repent. Then at least they'll know you give any shits at all about your god, because right now, you clearly don't!
Shut your faggot mouth, pedophile.

Also, I'd love to see you talk to a jew like this, but you won't because you're a pussy who'll only shit-talk Christians. Spineless pedo-apologist

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Yuuuuuuuuck.

Where to start with this fucking guy? He went to a year of fundie Bible college and "learned of their hypocrisy" and so there's no God. Okay. Maybe, just maybe, the same dimwitted mindset you approached your old religion, an American offshoot of an offshoot of a response to Luther's response to schismatics in Rome who decided the see of Rome didn't need the rest of the religion...

Maybe that's why you ended up another fundamentalist, just now for the "SCIENCE IS REAL" embarrassing Dawkins ballwasher crowd.

1000003693.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
So these people are gonna keep the gang graffiti and call Patrick Tomlinson for a good time written on a bathroom stall. As long as it's not jesus.

Screenshot-20231002-191220-Chrome.jpg
[
See that’s the problem with most atheists. A true free thinker would respect someone else’s views and beliefs even if different from their own. A cunt would go and do this. Get fucked losers.

G

Yuuuuuuuuck.

Where to start with this fucking guy? He went to a year of fundie Bible college and "learned of their hypocrisy" and so there's no God. Okay. Maybe, just maybe, the same dimwitted mindset you approached your old religion, an American offshoot of an offshoot of a response to Luther's response to schismatics in Rome who decided the see of Rome didn't need the rest of the religion...

Maybe that's why you ended up another fundamentalist, just now for the "SCIENCE IS REAL" embarrassing Dawkins ballwasher crowd.

View attachment 156395
We've gotta find some of this guy's debates.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yuuuuuuuuck.

View attachment 156395
“One of Milwaukee’s most outspoken humanists”?

You really exaggerating things writing that pathetic bio, Hildy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
See that’s the problem with most atheists. A true free thinker would respect someone else’s views and beliefs even if different from their own. A cunt would go and do this. Get fucked losers.
That’s why it’s so funny it’s called the “free thinkers” club when it’s obviously only meant for people that all have the same approved thoughts and opinions. They don’t together to discuss different and interesting perspectives on the world, they get together to Pat themselves on the back for all being so smart and calling others that have different beliefs and opinions stupid idiots. Fart sniffer group is much more fitting.

Oh, and probably trade Zip drives with who knows what kind of filth on them.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
It's not even a little about theology. All the points he makes or arguments he thinks are so edgy and Christ destroying were asked and debated and answered a thousand years ago by people way more learned and wise than some shitdick pervert in Wisconsin fighting his daddy's religion by self publishing embarrassing books full of high school level theology.

Aside from vitriol for the fundie religion he threw off when it was more fun to be a Godless creep and shack up with Wisconsin 2s, you'll notice he doesn't spend much time arguing with serious theologians or people from outside what he knows how to argue with to make himself feel like the Hitchens of the bad part of Milwaukee (also known as Milwaukee).

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
It's not even a little about theology. All the points he makes or arguments he thinks are so edgy and Christ destroying were asked and debated and answered by people way more learned and wise than some shitdick pervert in Wisconsin fighting his daddy's religion by self publishing embarrassing books full of high school level theology.

Aside from vitriol for the fundie religion he threw off when it was more fun to be a Godless creep and shack up with Wisconsin 2s, you'll notice he doesn't spend much time arguing with serious theologians or people from outside what he knows how to argue with to make himself feel like the Hitchens of the bad part of Milwaukee (also known as Milwaukee).
I was gonna say, there’s a good part of Milwaukee? I went there once. Lots of run down crack houses and fat women in their 20’s with 4 kids in tow. And I’m from New Orleans and thought “what a shithole” in Milwaukee. Then again, we have a culture unique strictly to New Orleans, that Milwaukee doesent have. Culturally I can’t feel a difference between Milwaukee, Minneapolis or Des Moines. Other than Milwaukee has more black people, and is more run down than Minneapolis or Des Moines.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Jesus Himself said people who harm children should be drowned with stones around their necks.

We should be thoughtful and full of forgiveness but we should not tolerate evil and wrong doing.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Jesus Himself said people who harm children should be drowned with stones around their necks.

We should be thoughtful and full of forgiveness but we should not tolerate evil and wrong doing.
I’m all in favor of stoning pedophiles, rapists and cunty atheists. I would send an email to Kevin McCarthy to propose said legislation but he just lost his job as speaker. I guess my fellow Cajun Ginzo Steve Scalise will have to do.

Scalise for speaker!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm middle aged, you got that one right at least.
You're also a midwit who stocks retail shelves. My summation of Patrick, MM Schill and Laura Rich are a matter of public record and aren't really arguable. You also boast fascist, hypocritical views. If Christians went around removing atheist manifestos, you'd cry and melt down calling them "Christofascists".

You're from bad genetic stock, you're weak, timid and emotionally stunted. Daddy didn't love you so you blame God because you're incapable of self reflection.

Go Clean up aisle 9, baldy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
All right, I'll play along with that one. I think Islam is one of the worst mental viruses ever to be vomited upon the human race. It poses an existential threat to freedom and democracy. There are some "Al Hasan" Muslims (as I call them) and they're at least tolerant, but they're a minority. Judaism runs a wide spectrum. Reformed Jews are adjacent to deists and are relatively harmless, but Hasidics are just as horrid as Wahabis.

And Christianity? Well, one only has to look at the "Christians" on this forum to see how bad that one ultimately is.

George Carlin said it best: "The crown prince of bullshit is religion."

Maybe this guy isn’t so bad? Still waiting on the top sci fi and horror films pal. I have 28 more days of them to fill here