• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Bullshit! "Wehrmacht" just means military. And if it predated WWII, how do you explain the fact that it has a swastika on it?
(This isn't mine, but it looks just like the one I have. I'll have to find mine and get it out of storage.) The collector I purchased the buckle from assured me that this buckle design was used in Luftwaffe uniforms between 1935 and 1939. I never claimed the Nazi uniform was SS.
View attachment 156911
Actually Wehrmacht would translate as “war forces”.

G

@NormsGhost

Please reply to this becsude ive always wanted to know

Is the bald head, scraggly beard, glasses look intentional? Like did you purposely craft that look for yourself to look your best? Or is it just something that "happened"?

You look like every other atheist and i need to know why.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost

Please reply to this becsude ive always wanted to know

Is the bald head, scraggly beard, glasses look intentional? Like did you purposely craft that look for yourself to look your best? Or is it just something that "happened"?

You look like every other atheist and i need to know why.

I'm genetically bald. So the look is pretty much chosen for me.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
See, this is why you're a fake Christian. You don't even know what the Bible says. Jesus never advocated drowning anybody. He said, Matthew 18:6, "If anyone causes one of these little ones - those who believe in me - to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." (NIV)
Saying, "It would be better for that person if..." is WAY different than saying, "people should to X to said person."

Jesus also bluntly said (Matthew 5:43-48) "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Don't Bible battle with me, noob. I was probably already an expert when you were still in diapers.

It's beyond clear you don't give a shit about what Jesus teaches. By even being on this board, you are a Satanist.

Well, this is a satanic board, we all belong to the Order of Nine Angles here. Wait until you find out what we do to Pasture Pets.