• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

G

images (43).jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Wow, this account is still active, even though you all know who "Norm's Ghost" is. Guess Quasi is asleep at the helm.

Here you go, liars. Choke on it.

Eric I scrubbed through that but it’s incredible how much you still don’t get it after all the time you’ve invested. You’re closer than any of the other Pat Pack members but still, so far.

Example: Dan was not trying to unnerve Patrick by showing at the hearing. Patwatching is a hobby and Dan wanted to see the hearing happen because he is genuinely albeit sadistically interested. Bonus: It’s a story for his podcast.

Anyhow, fuck off you disgusting piece of shit pedo defender. You disgust me.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'm bothering to actually listen to this and it seems like a self-important midwit is trying to ingratiate himself in the scifi/skeptic/virtuous pedophile community while doing nothing of note and getting no attention. Please give us more, and try having a bit less charisma please 😏 I want to hear facts and logic, not just the smooth voice of eric hildeman.