If you guys are really that thirsty...

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
it's a hernia leftover from pregnancy. and my tits never grew even when i was breastfeeding. i was anorexic as a teen which is the equivalent of being on tranny meds they just never developed. everyone else in my family has nice ones.

Is it painful? Does it grow? Do you treat it?

It can't happen to dudes can it? There's something very unnerving about it and I don't ever want that happening to me. God bless.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Is it painful? Does it grow? Do you treat it?

It can't happen to dudes can it? There's something very unnerving about it and I don't ever want that happening to me. God bless.
it used to be painful if it was out of place and i would have to press it back in. made a squishy noise. you can get surgery i never bothered and it's much better now than it was before. yes dudes can get it, a lot of babies are born with it.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
it used to be painful if it was out of place and i would have to press it back in. made a squishy noise. you can get surgery i never bothered and it's much better now than it was before. yes dudes can get it, a lot of babies are born with it.
You can’t talk shit about Norma’s teeth until you fix that. I mean, you can, but you can’t do so from a place of superiority.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
You can have a SIP.

You get bottom boob and almost vag. For now. I am willing to negotiate the release of close up pussy pics at a later time. But for now I like the classy "almost vag" shot.

Jealousy and jokes about how I'm a dude because I didn't take a pic 2 inches away from my spread open cunt lips in 3... 2... 1...
Nah. That body fat percentage is pretty female.

Hit the stairmaster, piggie.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
a94a886dd750338d18781ca622e979b4.jpg
I've seen better bodies rummaging through dumpsters.