If you guys are really that thirsty...

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
β€Ž
β€Ž
firsht of all, edit the picture so it's not easily traceable, second, no cunt is showing their cunt that easy, THIRD OF ALL, knock knock "who's there", boo, "boo who?" why you crying haha
Cigars and scotch checking in with the boo-hoo on instant feedback. We like to give credit when one of our guys get in a good line.

SNOWAY!

Patrick S Tomlinson

Stop swatting my home, you fucking niggers.
β€Ž
β€Ž
2-ECBE58-B-3800-4-C3-E-87-F6-B2-DEE347496-F.jpg
I'm into things.

G

I'm glad that I didn't post the angry response that I had initially planned to write out. I was ready to mention how it's a shocker some cunt here is gonna tease a bunch of fellas with nudes in order to have any relevance.

No πŸ₯š on my face.
If you would have done that I immediately would have dm'd you and told you it was me. That was kind of how I was doing it, whenever I had a crazy interaction with someone I'd let them in on it.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
β€Ž
β€Ž
If I wouldn't have gotten greedy with posting a random nude, I think this would have worked because I was privately messaging people one at a time and letting them know it was me. This was supposed to be a long term thing to fuck with the people who just got checkmarked. I got greedy though.

I'm sending a pack of niggers for your other eye πŸ‘οΈ

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
β€Ž
β€Ž
For reals why does your navel look like a micropenis. And don't tits get bigger after children?
it's a hernia leftover from pregnancy. and my tits never grew even when i was breastfeeding. i was anorexic as a teen which is the equivalent of being on tranny meds they just never developed. everyone else in my family has nice ones.