• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ian Fidance’s Nortonian Stand Up Bit

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Did I say anything about ignoring things? Stupit. What's the end goal of everything you said? Feeling better. Retard.
No. It's having a better quality of life you dummy. By your logic that might be a bad thing?

"No anxiety and unbalanced self image, depression, ect might be better for you". Retard.

Oh yeah I forgot you're currently on meds :ROFLMAO:. Irony!!!!!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
It's having a better quality of life you dummy
What's the metric to establish that? Could it be... Feeling better?

By your logic that might be a bad thing?
Yes. If you're a serial killer that might mean killing more people. If you're an addict that might mean doing drugs.

Oh yeah I forgot you're currently on meds :ROFLMAO:. Irony!!!!!
Nope. Now go back and sperg in that DM I left days ago.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
his chick heard some female comic talking about fucking Luis.
Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
What's the metric to establish that? Could it be... Feeling better?

Yes. If you're a serial killer that might mean killing more people. If you're an addict that might mean doing drugs.

Nope. Now go back and sperg in that DM I left days ago.
No, psychology is meant to fix problems. You're oversimplifying it and misrepresenting it by saying it's only goal is to "feel better" like all of psychology is some fluffy tik tok influencer's guru bullshit slogan. Anxiety, personality issues, anger issues, trauma ect all impact a person's life and everyone who's around them negatively, fixing that to you means simply "feeling better'' but in reality it's dealing with those issues deliberately which can be painful and difficult for the patient, but ultimately it's to improve their quality of life which is perfectly sane and desirable and saying otherwise is obviously dumb. Not pursuing that wouldn't help anyone (which is alarming if that's what you actually think unless you're trolling which you probably are) and avoiding bettering your quality of life could be a sign of serious problems (which we already know you have since you're on meds or at least were).

And I exhausted you in those dms which you can't do to me. I win.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
There was a whole article about Alan the therapist a few years ago, with cameos from every comedian you'd expect: https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a38540460/comedians-therapist-alan-lefkowitz-profile/
That’s a cult leader, not a therapist. Very creepy stuff. Hopefully this creep loses his license to practice. I’m also sick of all these sober comics who are addicted to everything else in life besides regular person vices. If you really think you won’t survive without talking to one, just do fucking drugs for Pete’s sake!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to hear that Dan Soder lets the guy fuck him in the ass as a form of therapy. He's the reason all these faggots think they're recovering addicts because they got drunk a few times when they were young. Dan Soder and Joe List liked to drink and quit in their 30s, which I guess would be the time to do it. But it sounds like they just liked drinking and were able to get off of it no problem, but they both drone on about how they're alcoholics. Bobby Kelly has been sober (his vices were weed and booze apparently) since he was like 13 and refers to himself as an addict. I'm REALLY fucking glad that everyone has been calling his bullshit on that lately too. Jay went in on him on The Bonfire about it, people have been doing it on YKWD and other podcasts too and Bobby gets pretty defensive about it but just keeps lying. Jim Norton got drunk a handful of times as a kid, got sloppy and puked, as kids who drink do. I don't know if he goes to that Alan fag or if he's still going to his top secret meetings, but I'm sure Dr. Alan would love to land that whale if he hasn't already. The only ones I think were ever actually fucked up bad on drugs or booze were Ian Fidance and Rich Vos. Jordan Jensen says she was but I get the feeling she might just be a dumb bitch.
They have no distinction between potential for addiction and being an addict. I can’t really drink alcohol because if I drink one day i’ll want to drink the next. And the next. And the next. And starting to drink at 7pm somehow becomes having your first drink at 3pm. You start drinking and you don’t even know why you are, it’s just a compulsion. But I would never ever fucking call myself an addict, I just have an addictive personality. But that doesn’t sound as mysterious or brooding as saying you’re an addict.

“Oh what, like you smoked crack? You had a fucked up pill addiction?” No I spent a summer at 17 drinking and cutting myself. Like shut the fuck up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to hear that Dan Soder lets the guy fuck him in the ass as a form of therapy. He's the reason all these faggots think they're recovering addicts because they got drunk a few times when they were young. Dan Soder and Joe List liked to drink and quit in their 30s, which I guess would be the time to do it. But it sounds like they just liked drinking and were able to get off of it no problem, but they both drone on about how they're alcoholics. Bobby Kelly has been sober (his vices were weed and booze apparently) since he was like 13 and refers to himself as an addict. I'm REALLY fucking glad that everyone has been calling his bullshit on that lately too. Jay went in on him on The Bonfire about it, people have been doing it on YKWD and other podcasts too and Bobby gets pretty defensive about it but just keeps lying. Jim Norton got drunk a handful of times as a kid, got sloppy and puked, as kids who drink do. I don't know if he goes to that Alan fag or if he's still going to his top secret meetings, but I'm sure Dr. Alan would love to land that whale if he hasn't already. The only ones I think were ever actually fucked up bad on drugs or booze were Ian Fidance and Rich Vos. Jordan Jensen says she was but I get the feeling she might just be a dumb bitch.
Soder’s dad died of cirrhosis so statistically speaking he was probably on a bad path. Hey Abe, do you like Jordan Jensen?