• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ian Fidance’s Nortonian Stand Up Bit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Their podcast 100% won’t last. They’ll end up hating each other pretty soon when one of them becomes more successful than the other. It’ll probably be Jordan tbhwy since her standup is far superior to his and she’s decent on other people’s podcasts. I can see Ian becoming a jealous freak about her specifically. He genuinely makes my skin crawl with his fake positivity. I also get very angry whenever I hear Jordan talk about that Alan therapist all the comics go to. No one wants to hear about your therapy journey, cunt.
He already is a jealous freak about her. He tries to sabotage her relationships in the same way womens' cunt friends try to so he can be the shoulder to cry on. Just being an impossibly needy faggot and giving his two cents unsolicited. If I had a chick with a guy friend who was around that often I'd kick the shit out of him. I don't care if he's gay, it's fucking weird. And Ian is into women and he's obviously obsessed with Jordan so it's a thousand times worse. They sleep in the same bed and shit and she thinks it's a platonic girlfrand thing while he's probably laying awake staring at her with a boner all night.

That Alan guy is a fucking cretin and he has those fucking pussy comedians brainwashed. They were on YKWD recently and her and Bobby were talking about how he hugs them and shit. Ian was actually like "You know that's super unprofessional and inappropriate, right?" He probably only took that stance because he's obsessed with Jordan though. I'm pretty sure that guy is the reason Dan Soder sucks now. I don't think he can take a piss unless he asks that dickhead's permission. He quit The Bonfire to start a podcast where he can cry about his daddy dying to a different low level comic every week and talk about other serious shit that you'd talk about in a therapy session. And all comics are fucking sensitive homos so of course they'll go along with it. "Well, my father didn't die but he made me feel invisible my entire childhood..." Good for you, queer.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
"Oh you listened to O & A? That means you cosign everything they did and said and believe, child."

Obnoxious retard
"Cosign" can you not use nigger speak when trying to be an epic bigot or whatever, thanks. Talk like a white man if you're going to be one. And yeah, you listened to a show where 2/3 of the hosts were tranny chasers and it was discussed on the show over 20 years ago. You're acting like you just heard about transsexuals 5 minutes ago.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He already is a jealous freak about her. He tries to sabotage her relationships in the same way womens' cunt friends try to so he can be the shoulder to cry on. Just being an impossibly needy faggot and giving his two cents unsolicited. If I had a chick with a guy friend who was around that often I'd kick the shit out of him. I don't care if he's gay, it's fucking weird. And Ian is into women and he's obviously obsessed with Jordan so it's a thousand times worse. They sleep in the same bed and shit and she thinks it's a platonic girlfrand thing while he's probably laying awake staring at her with a boner all night.

That Alan guy is a fucking cretin and he has those fucking pussy comedians brainwashed. They were on YKWD recently and her and Bobby were talking about how he hugs them and shit. Ian was actually like "You know that's super unprofessional and inappropriate, right?" He probably only took that stance because he's obsessed with Jordan though. I'm pretty sure that guy is the reason Dan Soder sucks now. I don't think he can take a piss unless he asks that dickhead's permission. He quit The Bonfire to start a podcast where he can cry about his daddy dying to a different low level comic every week and talk about other serious shit that you'd talk about in a therapy session. And all comics are fucking sensitive homos so of course they'll go along with it. "Well, my father didn't die but he made me feel invisible my entire childhood..." Good for you, queer.
I think he quit The Bonfire so him and Jay wouldn’t end up hating each other.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Soder’s podcast is one of the worst I’ve ever heard. I wonder if he just does it because he’s “supposed” to or if his ego is actually so big he assumes comedy fans will blindly love whatever he does even if it isn’t remotely funny.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

The fact so many comedians share a therapist and NONE of them point that out for a joke is weird. That therapist has been around since the OnA days and I don't think anyone has mentioned him without saying how cool he is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
The fact so many comedians share a therapist and NONE of them point that out for a joke is weird. That therapist has been around since the OnA days and I don't think anyone has mentioned him without saying how cool he is.
That is creepy. How does that even happen? It’s like how they all have the same accountant because he is used to dealing with the way everything is taxed.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Luis J. Gomez went to him a couple times and thinks it was weird, culty bullshit. He said the one time he broke down crying about his parents and when he came out of the office into the waiting room, Gary Gullman was sitting there staring at him like he obviously heard everything. His other story about that guy is that his kid's mom also went to him and because the walls in the office are paper thin, his chick heard some female comic talking about fucking Luis. Like, by name. I'm not sure how that's appropriate. This fucking piece of shit just gossips about his patients with his other patients?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Luis J. Gomez went to him a couple times and thinks it was weird, culty bullshit. He said the one time he broke down crying about his parents and when he came out of the office into the waiting room, Gary Gullman was sitting there staring at him like he obviously heard everything. His other story about that guy is that his kid's mom also went to him and because the walls in the office are paper thin, his chick heard some female comic talking about fucking Luis. Like, by name. I'm not sure how that's appropriate. This fucking piece of shit just gossips about his patients with his other patients?
Abe clearly has some unresolved issues with mental health professionals. What do we think the cause of this is? It probably contributes to the rampant alcoholism.

Bobby had a similar story about the crying. That’s like hiring someone you know to clean your house.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Soder’s podcast is one of the worst I’ve ever heard. I wonder if he just does it because he’s “supposed” to or if his ego is actually so big he assumes comedy fans will blindly love whatever he does even if it isn’t remotely funny.
It really is shit. It sucks because when he was on The Bonfire it was the funniest show out there. His chemistry with Jay is something other comedians would kill for.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
can you not use nigger speak when trying to be an epic bigot or whatever, thanks.
No.

Can you not be an obnoxious retard who thinks that consuming a given piece of media means you wholeheartedly agree with the people or events depicted? If I watch WWII footage does that mean I want to invade Poland? If I watch car crash compilations does that mean I want to ram the median at 90mph? If I watch a little CP for research does that mean I'm a @NoBacon style gay pedophile?

Stupit.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

A therapist isn't supposed to be cool. A therapist is supposed to call you on your bullshit and challenge you to be better.

"Therapists" like that cunt are the ones that give the true professionals a bad name - they tell their patients what they want to hear, they enable, manipulate, and collect their pound notes. The gullible pay with glee because they think they're getting better when all they're doing is staying in one spot (looking at you, Stern).

If a therapist doesn't question or challenge your thoughts, you look elsewhere. If a therapist agrees with everything you say, you fire them. And if a therapist fucking hugs you, you run.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
A therapist isn't supposed to be cool. A therapist is supposed to call you on your bullshit and challenge you to be better.

"Therapists" like that cunt are the ones that give the true professionals a bad name - they tell their patients what they want to hear, they enable, manipulate, and collect their pound notes. The gullible pay with glee because they think they're getting better when all they're doing is staying in one spot (looking at you, Stern).

If a therapist doesn't question or challenge your thoughts, you look elsewhere. If a therapist agrees with everything you say, you fire them. And if a therapist fucking hugs you, you run.
The problem with therapy in general is that there's no defined goal other than "feel better". What if feeling better is actually bad for you?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The problem with therapy in general is that there's no defined goal other than "feel better". What if feeling better is actually bad for you?

Genuine question.

My outlook: what are you trying to feel better about? If you're depressed, or dealing with issues that are affecting your life, absolutely I think therapy is right for you.

But let's say you're functional but think you could just improve yourself. That's what David Lynch wanted to do. So he talked to a therapist for a consultation, he recommended therapy and possibly even medication. David was not necessarily against it, but he asked if the therapy and especially the medication could change how he thinks creatively.

Because the therapist was actually professional, he told him yes. Lynch ended up not going to therapy or touching medication.

It's not for everyone but it shouldn't just be discounted as quackery.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
What if feeling better is actually bad for you?
That's a really stupid point. And you're misrepresenting psychology. A lot of it has to do with integrating painful memories and emotions, not ignoring them to feel better. And coming up with suitable management strategies.You're a dunce.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lol, all of these clowns go to the same starfucker shrink? I guess I'm just a civilian and wouldn't understand.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to hear that Dan Soder lets the guy fuck him in the ass as a form of therapy. He's the reason all these faggots think they're recovering addicts because they got drunk a few times when they were young. Dan Soder and Joe List liked to drink and quit in their 30s, which I guess would be the time to do it. But it sounds like they just liked drinking and were able to get off of it no problem, but they both drone on about how they're alcoholics. Bobby Kelly has been sober (his vices were weed and booze apparently) since he was like 13 and refers to himself as an addict. I'm REALLY fucking glad that everyone has been calling his bullshit on that lately too. Jay went in on him on The Bonfire about it, people have been doing it on YKWD and other podcasts too and Bobby gets pretty defensive about it but just keeps lying. Jim Norton got drunk a handful of times as a kid, got sloppy and puked, as kids who drink do. I don't know if he goes to that Alan fag or if he's still going to his top secret meetings, but I'm sure Dr. Alan would love to land that whale if he hasn't already. The only ones I think were ever actually fucked up bad on drugs or booze were Ian Fidance and Rich Vos. Jordan Jensen says she was but I get the feeling she might just be a dumb bitch.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
That's a really stupid point. And you're misrepresenting psychology. A lot of it has to do with integrating painful memories and emotions, not ignoring them to feel better. And coming up with suitable management strategies.You're a dunce.
Did I say anything about ignoring things? Stupit. What's the end goal of everything you said? Feeling better. Retard.