Ian Fidance’s Nortonian Stand Up Bit

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
This shit is degenerate and I felt absolutely vile after hearing this. All comedians are literal homosexuals

IMG_3170.jpeg

He’s a good podcast guest in general.
I’ll second that. His stand up isn’t that bad either, at least it’s not crowd work, that alone puts it above the countless crowd work “specials” the latest generation of hacks have been pushing. Ian is a type of guy, one that reminds me of certain high strung, needy guys I’ve known in my life, but as off putting as Ian is, he’s happy and well adjusted compared to moping queebs like Nick Mullen who have vastly overinflated sense of superiority and self worth.

FingerofGod

I’ll second that. His stand up isn’t that bad either, at least it’s not crowd work, that alone puts it above the countless crowd work “specials” the latest generation of hacks have been pushing. Ian is a type of guy, one that reminds me of certain high strung, needy guys I’ve known in my life, but as off putting as Ian is, he’s happy and well adjusted compared to moping queebs like Nick Mullen who have vastly overinflated sense of superiority and self worth.
He can be an ok guest when the hosts are shitting on him. Besides that he stinks. And his podcast is unlistenable because all he does is talk about “the craft”.

Did you watch the special? It’s much worse than the preview. Lots of applause breaks. I’d feel like a hypocrite hating someone like Nanette or Jerrod Carmichael and not shit on Ian for doing something similar with slightly more jokes. Even baiting one serious applause break is over the line to me, way worse than crowd work although I don’t like that either.

Also I’d argue Ian is the furthest thing from happy or well-adjusted. His whole personality feels fake to me. He’s very unreliable and won’t think twice about fucking other people over. He also acted like a massive fucking faggot during (and post) covid.

FingerofGod

With the degenerate shit he’s done, it’s ridiculous for him to have that opinion about Covid. Ian looked inside a man’s asshole with a flashlight before fucking him to confirm that he wasn’t disease ridden. This is his lifestyle.
I specifically remember him going on RAP way after most people had stopped wearing masks and refused to take his off in the studio. He was a huge cunt about it too. I only bring that up to show he’s an asshole and not just some lovable eccentric.