• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Ultimately you’re presenting to a jury of 12 or a judge, they are human and most people are retards and bias.

Don’t people get paid fortunes to help select jurors to get the best solution based on how to manipulate them?

The law isn’t perfect and it’s not a video game you can 100% if you are good enough and try enough times,

The actual law around this stuff is pretty fucking clear, though. He’s wasting an absurd amount of time and money for everyone involved raging against the dying of the light. It’s unfathomable levels of retardation.

Quasi has patently been willing and reasonable from day 0. Pat has basically grabbed quasi’s arms and repeatedly punched himself in the head while saying “stop hitting me!” And “I’ll kick your ass” while continuing to flagellate himself.

It’s funny and I’m sure quasi does appreciate the ribs involved but also what a profoundly retarded way to have spent the last 5 years over this. He’s basically become a baby sitter for 100s of internet retards.
Nice patently, stupid

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nice ncie, stupid

IMG_0868.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah but, if what Quasi had spent in legal fees were actually a stock position, his has doubled in a year and a half. What other investment vehicle can offer an ROI like that?

Bernie madoff? Same prospects of actually getting the money realised tbchwy.

His time is also more valuable than doubling 30k by spending every day researching seizure laws in Wisconsin for secondary triumph scooter vehicles

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
If Brenton (Brinton? I still dont know) showed me anything its that you can be a lawyer even if your brain is the size of a walnut. As long as you can power through law school and study like a good drone you can pass the bar exam and be a completely useless fucking idiot who charges 6 figures for your “services” while not even winning or coming close. This law firm Pat hired seems like a bunch of fucking “educated” rubes who just dress nice.
The law school bubble has burst, and there are more lawyers available then their are jobs for them. Law firm jobs are especially desirable, and there are plenty of law school grad desperate for jobs at sub-par firms, even if it means working with dead-beat retards like Pat.

The pre-law advisor at my college did a lot to talk people out of going to law school, and he sure was right.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im assuming we wont see anymore updates to the case website today and we have to anxiously wait for updates tomorrow. I can only hope pats lawyers tell him bad news that he has to appear and explain his motion for extension on a closed case ( that pat closed himself and stopped pursuing) he refuses to pay. Seems like his lawyers hands are tied on changing the results and all they can possibly do is delay the inevitable but since pat waited til the last minute to even play that card he might still get bent over a barrel tomorrow. We can only hope pat sabotages his own case again.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout