• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Maybe Pat can lease them half his hovel and get paid in trade. Even that skid-row shanty is better than a bricked up Pawn storage. Press you're suit and Cash for Gold.
Fawk, that's a good one. I was trying to figure out what kind of place those bricked-in windows must have belonged to previously. Pawn shop or check cashing place sounds about right.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I wonder if Patrick told them that they have unsecured contact forms

1692806006372.png

Also, @admin, can I get a version of this in the images/shortcuts area?
647b55f2d1e08695686f30fa_6470ec3f91c0c9a03802687f_0004-3S3A4470.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Looks like the Andriusis law office shares the space. They deal with personal injury cases. They're the ones with the "Abogado" sign:

• Deleted by quasi101
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Okay so you need to go to Andriusis Law Firm, and tell the receptionist that you're here to see O'Flahtery. You'll have to go down a flight of stairs to the basement, take a left at the water heater, walk past the bathrooms and our offices should be the last door at the end of the hallway.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It would be great if he wasted that money on representation and still has to attend and explain himself tomorrow. Just getting him in the courtroom and forced to answer questions should be all the judge needs to see that pat is trying to play the system.
He won't show up and blame any repercussions on this new team of sharks. "That was not in the liTTerature they sent me".