• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Hudson

Forum Clout
Their one and only review on their Facebook page.
D7027E92-12FE-49CB-B10D-571539D48701_1_201_a.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If Brenton (Brinton? I still dont know) showed me anything its that you can be a lawyer even if your brain is the size of a walnut. As long as you can power through law school and study like a good drone you can pass the bar exam and be a completely useless fucking idiot who charges 6 figures for your “services” while not even winning or coming close. This law firm Pat hired seems like a bunch of fucking “educated” rubes who just dress nice.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m also going off of what Admin said in a previous comment - That being a lawyer isn’t just knowing the law or passing the bar. It’s a lot of trickssss and persuasion and being a good…arguer? Whatever the word would be. It reminds me of all the dumb fuck rock brained women I went to school with who are in nursing school now. Half of them don’t even belong in a Mcdonalds let alone a fucking Hospital. How do like 8 different lawyers who all seem like a bunch of amateur tards band together to form a practice like this? But I guess to be fair lawyers have like the lowest hiring rate of a college degree job.

G

I’m also going off of what Admin said in a previous comment - That being a lawyer isn’t just knowing the law or passing the bar. It’s a lot of trickssss and persuasion and being a good…arguer? Whatever the word would be. It reminds me of all the dumb fuck rock brained women I went to school with who are in nursing school now. Half of them don’t even belong in a Mcdonalds let alone a fucking Hospital. How do like 8 different lawyers who all seem like a bunch of amateur tards band together to form a practice like this? But I guess to be fair lawyers have like the lowest hiring rate of a college degree job.
During the 2008 housing collapse I was let go as a paralegal (at my 6 month mark when benefits kicked in). Everyone interviewing for PL had a law degree. To be fair it was a big firm. Most lawyers just stand around and bullshit all day when they're not getting wasted at partner "meetings." They have personal/professional relationships that hook them into various ways to make money. Emotional manipulation is the key skill for trial lawyers. It's really like being a shark. They just cruise through their area with their mouths open swallowing bits of others misfortune.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Most lawyers just stand around and bullshit all day when they're not getting wasted at partner "meetings." They have personal/professional relationships that hook them into various ways to make money.
This is why the stereotypes of jews being good lawyers exist. It’s not because they’re genetically better but their connections. Theres a great scene in the show Atlanta about this where a black guy asks a jew if a black guy could be just as good a lawyer, and the jew tells him no for the exact reasons I said.
Emotional manipulation is the key skill for trial lawyers. It's really like being a shark. They just cruise through their area with their mouths open swallowing bits of others misfortune.
I actually respect lawyers for their ability to manipulate and be brazen pieces of shit with the classic example being Casey Anthony. That woman open and shut murdered her kid but her lawyers were so fucking good at whipping up emotional frenzies and confusing the facts that the jury was won over on it not being beyond a reasonable doubt.

G

This is why the stereotypes of jews being good lawyers exist. It’s not because they’re genetically better but their connections. Theres a great scene in the show Atlanta about this where a black guy asks a jew if a black guy could be just as good a lawyer, and the jew tells him no for the exact reasons I said.
My firm was equal parts Jew/Italian/Irish. The Jews are great at hard work/strategizing/being meticulous but their main value was, like you said connection but also they were willing to go way lower than the goys. BUT they don't make great trial lawyers. Ironically Jews are not sympatheic figures to JEWrys. At least outside of Manhattan. So they keep us Micks and a few Dagos around to sell it to the hoy-palloy.

I actually respect lawyers for their ability to manipulate and be brazen pieces of shit with the classic example being Casey Anthony. That woman open and shut murdered her kid but her lawyers were so fucking good at whipping up emotional frenzies and confusing the facts that the jury was won over on it not being beyond a reasonable doubt.
Our star attny, he represented the local PD, he had this thing where he would describe a situation as though you had long ago come to the same conclusion he did. But he did it in this sneaky way where even Judges were misdirected. He got away with shit in court that astounded the others.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ultimately you’re presenting to a jury of 12 or a judge, they are human and most people are retards and bias.

Don’t people get paid fortunes to help select jurors to get the best solution based on how to manipulate them?

The law isn’t perfect and it’s not a video game you can 100% if you are good enough and try enough times,

The actual law around this stuff is pretty fucking clear, though. He’s wasting an absurd amount of time and money for everyone involved raging against the dying of the light. It’s unfathomable levels of retardation.

Quasi has patently been willing and reasonable from day 0. Pat has basically grabbed quasi’s arms and repeatedly punched himself in the head while saying “stop hitting me!” And “I’ll kick your ass” while continuing to flagellate himself.

It’s funny and I’m sure quasi does appreciate the ribs involved but also what a profoundly retarded way to have spent the last 5 years over this. He’s basically become a baby sitter for 100s of internet retards.