i wanna see a podcast with kamala and boomia

G

I dunno what it is about white castle but I go there prolly every year or two and hate myself for enjoying it. If you ever take a wrong turn out of canada and wind up in detroit, go to telways. Good fawkin sliders that’ll give you gas that makes you want to kill yourself.
I own a bunch of houses in the Thumb I will do that. That's how I feel about WC too but I can't help it either.
Every boomer fancies themselves "a bit of a political junkie" because they consume either the blue or red propaganda machine and need to make sure everyone agrees with them. If anyone gave a shit about your political hottakes, you'd be talking about that on the podcast instead of fucking fat chicks.
What an idiot, let me guess the world is a giant conspiracy and you possess the esoteric knowledge a dumb boomer doesn't lol. Meanwhile I traveled from day one across a closed border defied 2 nations, and worked against both sides and their statist bullshit. What did you do? DId you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been anything but a pussified gadfly? I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
the thing is i have a mental breakdown and lose my job my home and everything every couple of years. would rather deal with getting out of a lease than a mortgage. i'll save it for the podcast though.
You should stop doing that.

On a related note, I'll go 2-4 years cool as a cucumber and then have crippling anxiety that I just power through for 3-4 months (don't want to be on head pills). No clear trigger, started when I was 18 but I can see neurotic behavior in my earlier childhood in retrospect. My grandfather was a paranoid schizophrenic based on what my mom has told me so maybe that is something. What do you think is my diagnosis? Also, please call Boomia a mool a couple of times for me.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Is this boomer doing another one of his ruses or is he legitimately asking me if I've ever been in the military? What year is this? Is Selective Service going to randomly choose my birthday so I have to go to Vietnam?

No Boomia, I did well in high school and got into a college and chose alcohol & sluts over sand & PTSD. What a cowardly move when I could have been permanently kicking the Taliban out of Afghanistan!

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Faux bravado tough guy fathers who are often absent or in prison. Moms and grandmas forced to raise young boys who get peer pressured into the tough guy lifestyle, which includes often walking around wearing a white wifebeater in public. Grandma makes this pasta dish, oh she's a God-fearing woman but she really puts extra love into Sunday dinner. Boys will be boys, get into a little fight now and then, but mostly try and fuck any chick you see while letting your kid sister know she isn't allowed to have an interracial relationship. If you want to make a little extra money, you know the "bad" kids who might be able to introduce you to someone.

Blacks or Italians?
Blacks don't make pasta dishes unless you are counting mac and cheese.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
It's the motivation drunken dagos and micks in Belmar and Seaside don't usually look to injure people to get free stuff, they don't carjack, or use weapons like the jigs do. There is this perpetual need to go to whataboutism with nig-nog antics. Young guys can be stupid, but there is a massive unrelated disconnect between the how and why violence is applied between the two races. This reeks of people comparing the crusades to terrorists bombing malls today. The contemporary nature makes things worse given what we now believe.
In Boomia's defense, the average life expectancy of a dago male is pretty old. The average life expectancy of a male Philly black is like 14 minutes.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
It literally took you four minutes to go from "white people don't carjack, only the jigs" to "yeah I used to carjack people and have fond memories about it".

Also don't do that boomer thing where you use terms like "whataboutism" because you heard a 25-year-old say it and assume you know what it is. You have three kids, let them tell you what it means to "ghost" someone else.
"Whataboutism" was popular in the 1980s-1990s when discussing Soviet propaganda techniques. That's prime Boomia time. You're being an ignorant Millennial who thinks their generation invented shit that their parents did. You are throwing Boomia softballs here. DM me nudes, thanks.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://img.nanaimg.net/img/84b0b543707bdd68d0e1ed0730649d84.jpg[/URL]

G

Is this boomer doing another one of his ruses or is he legitimately asking me if I've ever been in the military? What year is this? Is Selective Service going to randomly choose my birthday so I have to go to Vietnam?

No Boomia, I did well in high school and got into a college and chose alcohol & sluts over sand & PTSD. What a cowardly move when I could have been permanently kicking the Taliban out of Afghanistan!
No shit for brains I was asking legitimately what have you done to either alter the political landscape or serve it. I did well in HS as well and I have a degree that I earned while working a full time job. I was just pointing out that you're the idiot that literally doesn't even understand the shit you're writing and and claims to be in possession of some esoteric knowledge. I thought maybe you served, worked in some constituency office, or did anything beyond watch youtube. Clearly you did not. What a shock lol.

Jenna

No shit for brains I was asking legitimately what have you done to either alter the political landscape or serve it. I did well in HS as well and I have a degree that I earned while working a full time job. I was just pointing out that you're the idiot that literally doesn't even understand the shit you're writing and and claims to be in possession of some esoteric knowledge. I thought maybe you served, worked in some constituency office, or did anything beyond watch youtube. Clearly you did not. What a shock lol.

Say "esoteric knowledge" a third time. Better yet, get a microphone and say "esoteric".

G

Say "esoteric knowledge" a third time. Better yet, get a microphone and say "esoteric".
Hurr durr hurr durr thems words that I don't here much that perfectly explain or define an item scare me. Fucking retard. You literally suggested that a well known term was unknown to me because you had no idea where it came from and you hinted at some nihilistic view of politics being pointless, why? So now you're admitting you spoke out of your ass or these things you speak of only the special people like you, really get and understand them.

Jenna

Hurr durr hurr durr thems words that I don't here much that perfectly explain or define an item scare me. Fucking retard. You literally suggested that a well known term was unknown to me because you had no idea where it came from and you hinted at some nihilistic view of politics being pointless, why? So now you're admitting you spoke out of your ass or these things you speak of only the special people like you, really get and understand them.

I'm doing this thing millennials do where we rile a boomer up over an issue we don't really care about. Write another heated paragraph about it.