i wanna see a podcast with kamala and boomia

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I don't even shit on you for your quarter groid. Being a renter is just bad strategy, I was giving you a sincere opinion. You're OK by me, as long as you don't by next door to me and drive down property values.
the thing is i have a mental breakdown and lose my job my home and everything every couple of years. would rather deal with getting out of a lease than a mortgage. i'll save it for the podcast though.

G

Can't wait to hear Boomia rant about how all blacks are violent savage animals. Then immediately after tell a story about how the Jersey Shore was different in the early 90s, you had to fight every single guido that you didn't recognize.
There's a big difference between drunken dunces having fist fights and savage, feral, apes wilding and wolf-packing, let alone shooting people for sneakers and I phones.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
There's a big difference between drunken dunces having fist fights and savage, feral, apes wilding and wolf-packing, let alone shooting people for sneakers and I phones.
You're a good guy and everything, but you cannot help yourself and you will drop the nigger word and Dan "The Somerville Rapist" Mullen will have to delete the video. It's like Samson and Delilah, except Delilah is black and Samson is in the mafia.

G

Live look at the podcast

arguing-Black-couple.jpg