i wanna see a podcast with kamala and boomia

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
There's a big difference between drunken dunces having fist fights and savage, feral, apes wilding and wolf-packing, let alone shooting people for sneakers and I phones.

Faux bravado tough guy fathers who are often absent or in prison. Moms and grandmas forced to raise young boys who get peer pressured into the tough guy lifestyle, which includes often walking around wearing a white wifebeater in public. Grandma makes this pasta dish, oh she's a God-fearing woman but she really puts extra love into Sunday dinner. Boys will be boys, get into a little fight now and then, but mostly try and fuck any chick you see while letting your kid sister know she isn't allowed to have an interracial relationship. If you want to make a little extra money, you know the "bad" kids who might be able to introduce you to someone.

Blacks or Italians?

G

Live look at the podcast

View attachment 46105
robert-deniro-grace-hightower-2-2000.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I don't even shit on you for your quarter groid. Being a renter is just bad strategy, I was giving you a sincere opinion. You're OK by me, as long as you don't by next door to me and drive down property values.
I don't even thit on you for your quarter groid. Being a renter ith jutht bad thtrategy, I wath giving you a thinthere opinion. You're OK by me, ath long ath you don't by next door to me and drive down property valueth.
There's a big difference between drunken dunces having fist fights and savage, feral, apes wilding and wolf-packing, let alone shooting people for sneakers and I phones.
There'th a big differenth between drunken duntheth having fitht fightth and thavage, feral, apeth wilding and wolf-packing, let alone thooting people for thneakerth and I phoneth.

Last edited:
G

Faux bravado tough guy fathers who are often absent or in prison. Moms and grandmas forced to raise young boys who get peer pressured into the tough guy lifestyle, which includes often walking around wearing a white wifebeater in public. Grandma makes this pasta dish, oh she's a God-fearing woman but she really puts extra love into Sunday dinner. Boys will be boys, get into a little fight now and then, but mostly try and fuck any chick you see while letting your kid sister know she isn't allowed to have an interracial relationship. If you want to make a little extra money, you know the "bad" kids who might be able to introduce you to someone.

Blacks or Italians?
It's the motivation drunken dagos and micks in Belmar and Seaside don't usually look to injure people to get free stuff, they don't carjack, or use weapons like the jigs do. There is this perpetual need to go to whataboutism with nig-nog antics. Young guys can be stupid, but there is a massive unrelated disconnect between the how and why violence is applied between the two races. This reeks of people comparing the crusades to terrorists bombing malls today. The contemporary nature makes things worse given what we now believe.

G

It's the motivation drunken dagos and micks in Belmar and Seaside don't usually look to injure people to get free stuff, they don't carjack, or use weapons like the jigs do. There is this perpetual need to go to whataboutism with nig-nog antics. Young guys can be stupid, but there is a massive unrelated disconnect between the how and why violence is applied between the two races. This reeks of people comparing the crusades to terrorists bombing malls today. The contemporary nature makes things worse given what we now believe.

What the fuck you talking about lol

G

Brags about his childhood of gang crime, always fondly reminiscing about fighting people and pulling scams, abuses his wife and kids - retired at 40 and is quickly prone to anger and violence, isn’t literate and likely only eats fast food and soda.

Boomia or Dr Dre?
Retired at 50, not 40. I don't eat fast food or drink soda. My only fast food indulgence is a White Castle on rare occasions. They're shit, but they bring back NJ memories of carjacking people.

Jenna

Retired at 50, not 40. I don't eat fast food or drink soda. My only fast food indulgence is a White Castle on rare occasions. They're shit, but they bring back NJ memories of carjacking people.

It literally took you four minutes to go from "white people don't carjack, only the jigs" to "yeah I used to carjack people and have fond memories about it".

Also don't do that boomer thing where you use terms like "whataboutism" because you heard a 25-year-old say it and assume you know what it is. You have three kids, let them tell you what it means to "ghost" someone else.

G

It literally took you four minutes to go from "white people don't carjack, only the jigs" to "yeah I used to carjack people and have fond memories about it".

Also don't do that boomer thing where you use terms like "whataboutism" because you heard a 25-year-old say it and assume you know what it is. You have three kids, let them tell you what it means to "ghost" someone else.
Wow, Mr. Literal, I never carjacked anybody you fucking retard, I was joking about the shines. I've also clearly talked on topics here that should avail you of the awareness to see I'm a bit of political junkie and the term "whataboutism" is well over 40 years old you stupid asshole. Next you'll tell me Nimbyism was coined by @NoBaconEggCheese in an Adderall fueled manic weekend in 2017.

Oh and what the fuck are you discussing "ghosting" people about? You're retarded so I can't decipher where you were going with this one.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

Blacks or Italians?

I was thinking along the same lines. Bam vs Boomia... isn't there enough black on black animosity out there? We reached out to Bam for a comment:

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink

Blacks or Italians?
Blacks or Italians?

hqdefault.jpg

G

I dunno what it is about white castle but I go there prolly every year or two and hate myself for enjoying it. If you ever take a wrong turn out of canada and wind up in detroit, go to telways. Good fawkin sliders that’ll give you gas that makes you want to kill yourself.

Jenna

Wow, Mr. Literal, I never carjacked anybody you fucking retard, I was joking about the shines. I've also clearly talked on topics here that should avail you of the awareness to see I'm a bit of political junkie and the term "whataboutism" is well over 40 years old you stupid asshole. Next you'll tell me Nimbyism was coined by @NoBaconEggCheese in an Adderall fueled manic weekend in 2017.

Oh and what the fuck are you discussing "ghosting" people about? You're retarded so I can't decipher where you were going with this one.

Every boomer fancies themselves "a bit of a political junkie" because they consume either the blue or red propaganda machine and need to make sure everyone agrees with them. If anyone gave a shit about your political hottakes, you'd be talking about that on the podcast instead of fucking fat chicks.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Retyed at fisthee, naht forthee. I dohnt eet fasht fuush or drink sohda. My only fasht fuud is a White Cashell on rare occassionsss. Dey're schitt, but dey bring bok Nuu Jaysee memoriess of kajaken peepo.