• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Ben means he is not religiously jewish.

@BenDovid You have Semitic features, no doubt about it. Tbh its better than the average Polish look (Aaron Imholte look).

So you'd say you're an expert in men's faces then? That's cool.

Thanks for making my point for me. That’s generous of you, especially considering you’re Jewish.

Yeah I don't think anybody would really mind a racist pos nazi motherfucker getting beaten to death on the streets of NYC by a bunch of Hassids. What's wrong with that? Nothing.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Ben means he is not religiously jewish.

@BenDovid You have Semitic features, no doubt about it. Tbh its better than the average Polish look (Aaron Imholte look).

You don't like it when I call you an Ug-a-Mug, do ya?

1000001555.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So you'd say you're an expert in men's faces then? That's cool.

Yeah I don't think anybody would really mind a racist pos nazi motherfucker getting beaten to death on the streets of NYC by a bunch of Hassids. What's wrong with that? Nothing.

Calling some a Nazi isn’t the burn you think it is. You also talk really tough for a 50 year old 5”1 guy who’s got a long history of mental illness.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I am. I was doing phrenology in 2007...its only now becoming popular (again) to the masses.

Does that pay well, you brokedick nigger?

Get a real job so you can pay your mum back for the apartment and then you can feel good about yourself.

1000001555.png

Salty Cock

Forum Clout
It's kind of wild that a person who used to make me guffaw in my childhood and adolescence could be the target of such personal vitriol. I despise everything about this man.

His cowardice

His blatant pedophilia

His inability to self-reflect

His dishonesty

His hypocrisy

His self-hatred and resentment of his father that he has redirected towards black people

His woman-beating ness

His "tee hee I'm an innocent good guy" act

The fact that he abandoned his Alzheimer's-stricken mother. This is arguably the worst one. Anyone who has had loved ones with Alzheimer's knows what a fucking horrific and terrible situation it is. Five years of no contact or visitation is INSANE. This woman raised you while your piece of shit father abused you, annihilated your self-esteem, and got you raped by some prostitute.

(That's the thread, awlright.)
Owen equivalent of virtue signaling

yucky

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
From nyc.gov:

Between January 1, 2022, and April 1, 2024, the Black unemployment rate in the five boroughs decreased from 10.7 percent to 7.9 percent — a 26 percent decrease. This marks the first time since 2019 that the Black unemployment rate in New York City has been below 8 percent.

Now apologize for being a stupid asshole.

Still 3 times higher than whites

The Black unemployment rate, at 9.3 percent, is three times the white unemployment rate of 3.0 percent. We are watching these metrics closely and will be reporting new data in April. The wider New York City Metro Area added over 100,000 jobs in the past two months (including 65,000 jobs in January).27 Feb 2024

Forum Clout
From nyc.gov:

Between January 1, 2022, and April 1, 2024, the Black unemployment rate in the five boroughs decreased from 10.7 percent to 7.9 percent — a 26 percent decrease. This marks the first time since 2019 that the Black unemployment rate in New York City has been below 8 percent.

Now apologize for being a stupid asshole.
Welfare and dealing isn't employment

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What happened to "Bull. Shit."

TKO pal. Take the L. You're a dumb fucking loser who doesn't know shit, gets everything wrong and thinks they're going to get killed on the NYC subway. Don't come back here. NYC doesn't like little boy pussies like you.

Okay you got me. Black unemployment levels are only 3 times higher than whites