• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
If it makes you any happier, he’ll be dead within a year. He’s back to drinking already, and consumes rage material 24/7.

Kind of an interesting ongoing experiment to see how long that quadruple bypassed heart of his will hold up to nightly drinking and constant anger. I'd be amazed if it's more than another 5 years.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Kind of an interesting ongoing experiment to see how long that quadruple bypassed heart of his will hold up to nightly drinking and constant anger. I'd be amazed if it's more than another 5 years.
Half black lady becoming president might just send him over the final edge.
Only thing we can hope for is that he’ll do a live stream, so might be able to capture his death

lowend73

Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.

I sat on the subway and some blacks started violently breakdancing, then hassling people for money for the “show” - I said simply “no” and was shouted at “AT LEAST HE AIN’T OUT HERE ROBBIN YALL!!!” (Yea you are)

Like the only two options are begging on subways or crime. The hilarious thing is the train was full of diversity hire adverts for blacks. GET A JOB NIGGER!
I bet you kept quiet that whole time too, and played a scenario in your head Cumia style. Should have told him to fuck off

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I bet you kept quiet that whole time too, and played a scenario in your head Cumia style. Should have told him to fuck off

Tell him to fuck off:

I beat them up and I get charged for a hate crime

Or

They kill me

Good options bud. Maybe they should stop being niggers?

I just said “No, I’m not paying you anything” flatly and ignored them when they started crying about they deserve it for not mugging me.

Salty Cock

Forum Clout
lol I love how everyone here sounds like a gay therapist

"Obviously his self-hatred and hatred of Joe sr is redirected towards black people, (cause they're all angels in real life!)"- it couldn't possibly be that he grew up in shitty Long Island getting bullied by blacks, had to witness blacks being blacks during one of the country's highest crime waves, but no it's your amateur psychoanalysis that's correct.

Retards.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Did AntH even visit South Carolina before moving to Taylors? I believe Danny’s account of him that he just sits inside on X being angry and doesn’t go out at all besides to a brewpub to show everyone how great he’s doing in the south HAHAHA, SEE IM IN THE SOUTH WHERE THE BLACKS KNOW THIS ISN’T THEIR SHOW!

Forum Clout
Yes. By what metric do you want to judge it by? Crime rates? Households with fathers? Employment rates? Literacy rates? Welfare usage rates? Incarceration rates? HIV rates?

And on and on. If a magic genie offered everybody a button which prevented slavery of Africans in history but all blacks would be returned to their naive lands, every white person would press it and no blacks would.
The only thing blacks are good for is getting white girls high and drunk then taking turns fucking them without condoms with their friends while the smoke alarm chirps in the background.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Tell him to fuck off:

I beat them up and I get charged for a hate crime

Or

They kill me

Good options bud. Maybe they should stop being niggers?

I just said “No, I’m not paying you anything” flatly and ignored them when they started crying about they deserve it for not mugging me.
Charged with a hate crime? The fuck are you talking about, you just made my point about the scenarios. Just admit you are like Cumia, and scared to confront anything head on. It's easier to jump on Social Media with the "well, I would/could have". Nothing wrong with being racist, but be honest that you will never get into it with any Black person

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Charged with a hate crime? The fuck are you talking about, you just made my point about the scenarios. Just admit you are like Cumia, and scared to confront anything head on. It's easier to jump on Social Media with the "well, I would/could have". Nothing wrong with being racist, but be honest that you will never get into it with any Black person

I’m not pretending to be anything that I’m not, I’m not a big fighter guy, or a gun guy. I do stand up for myself but I’m not going to provoke niggers like that. I’m not giving them money and if it comes to it I’ll throw hands and try my best, but I’m not gonna tell them to fuck off and beat it if I don’t have to because I’m not some Sean Strickland type.

Why is the onus on me in this situation anyway? Nothing I’m saying is wrong and it upsets you for some reason, I have no idea why. Are you black?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.

I sat on the subway and some blacks started violently breakdancing, then hassling people for money for the “show” - I said simply “no” and was shouted at “AT LEAST HE AIN’T OUT HERE ROBBIN YALL!!!” (Yea you are)

Like the only two options are begging on subways or crime. The hilarious thing is the train was full of diversity hire adverts for blacks. GET A JOB NIGGER!

You got on the subway and were scared for you life over the SHOWTIME dancers? Exactly how big of a pussy are you?

And then after you pussied out you felt like Ant? That part I get.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You got on the subway and were scared for you life over the SHOWTIME dancers? Exactly how big of a pussy are you?

And then after you pussied out you felt like Ant? That part I get.

I wasn’t scared for my life. I was annoyed at the situation and angry that people like you just accept it as acceptable behaivor because they’re black and that’s what happens. You in fact delight over it because it makes you feel tough that you don’t get accosted as much as some snowflake out of town cosmopolitan white guy like me.

What don’t you understand?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I wasn’t scared for my life. I was annoyed at the situation and angry that people like you just accept it as acceptable behaivor because they’re black and that’s what happens. You in fact delight over it because it makes you feel tough that you don’t get accosted as much as some snowflake out of town cosmopolitan white guy like me.

Being upset you saw a chimp out on the NYC subway is like being shocked you see spanish people filling up the bodega cashing checks on a friday.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

Next time think what Jesus would do in that situation. Surely he wouldn't call them niggers on a forum dedicated to a radio show that has been defunct for over a decade by now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Next time think what Jesus would do in that situation. Surely he wouldn't call them niggers on a forum dedicated to a radio show that has been defunct for over a decade by now.

He called the Jews vipers and snakes and the children of Satan.

Where does the Bible tell me I can’t notice the evil habits of other cultures and races?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Yes. By what metric do you want to judge it by? Crime rates? Households with fathers? Employment rates? Literacy rates? Welfare usage rates? Incarceration rates? HIV rates?

And on and on. If a magic genie offered everybody a button which prevented slavery of Africans in history but all blacks would be returned to their naive lands, every white person would press it and no blacks would.

HAHAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR A RETARDED NEGRESSS TO ENTER THE WHITE HOUSE AND FUCK UP THE COUNTRY FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS, NANA WILL BE SO OWNED!!