• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Okay you got me. Black unemployment levels are only 3 times higher than whites

You can't fucking read.

White's are 3% and blacks are 7.9.

The content of my post was posted AFTER the content of yours. It was 9%. It is down to 7.9.

You're fuckin' DUMB.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You can't fucking read.

White's are 3% and blacks are 7.9.

The content of my post was posted AFTER the content of yours. It was 9%. It is down to 7.9.

You're fuckin' DUMB.

IMG_5587.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
From nyc.gov:

Between January 1, 2022, and April 1, 2024, the Black unemployment rate in the five boroughs decreased from 10.7 percent to 7.9 percent — a 26 percent decrease. This marks the first time since 2019 that the Black unemployment rate in New York City has been below 8 percent.

Now apologize for being a stupid asshole.
Get a load of this niggerloving kike.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Tell him to fuck off:

I beat them up and I get charged for a hate crime

Or

They kill me

Good options bud. Maybe they should stop being niggers?

I just said “No, I’m not paying you anything” flatly and ignored them when they started crying about they deserve it for not mugging me.
Did you even tell them whose show it was?
SMH what a pussy. You mean they thought it was THEIR show the entire time?
You failed us.

Actually a "show" in this context does make sense and incidentally it's their show so this discussion might have got you murdered.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Anyone who uses this map, I can tell is not smart.

Caucasoid North Africans 83
Negroid African Americans (with 27%%%%%%% wypipo god DNA!!) 85

..the one place in subsaharan Africa that actually had a civilization (Ethiopia) and substantially more caucasoid than African Americans: 63, lower than Mbuti pygmies in the Congo (86 who in spite having no god admixture, have higher IQs than African americans)

This is pathetic pseudo science. The smartest blacks are ethiopics...Egyptians are smarter than Saudis, etc. You can only believe this chart if you are a rube, haven't traveled, or just one of those Jared Taylor weaboo whites who have a hard-on for asians/japan and no knowledge of classical history/civilization. Nepal (where Buddhism began) = 68? Downies are on average 75 IQ. So nepalese are literally retarded yet the Buddha and Buddhism hailed from there? The charts make the rounds, but never the sample sizes, the IQ tests used, why we should believe this map etc.

That chart would have never been made during Pax Britannica (these guys knew things when it came to humans...Pax Americana, is more theoritical nonsense).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anyone who uses this map, I can tell is not smart.

Caucasoid North Africans 83
Negroid African Americans (with 27%%%%%%% wypipo god DNA!!) 85

..the one place in subsaharan Africa that actually had a civilization (Ethiopia) and substantially more caucasoid than African Americans: 63, lower than Mbuti pygmies in the Congo (86 who in spite having no god admixture, have higher IQs than African americans)

This is pathetic pseudo science. The smartest blacks are ethiopics...Egyptians are smarter than Saudis, etc. You can only believe this chart if you are a rube, haven't traveled, or just one of those Jared Taylor weaboo whites who have a hard-on for asians/japan and no knowledge of classical history/civilization. Nepal (where Buddhism began) = 68? Downies are on average 75 IQ. So nepalese are literally retarded yet the Buddha and Buddhism hailed from there? The charts make the rounds, but never the sample sizes, the IQ tests used, why we should believe this map etc.

That chart would have never been made during Pax Britannica (these guys knew things when it came to humans...Pax Americana, is more theoritical nonsense).
I learned about the scramble for Africa and colonization and etc in school but i’m reading here the Ethiopians beat the Italians? They have to be the smartest blacks if they got the italians, brits, and french to sign favorable treaties with them

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Another BS LBJ quote fulfiling trope =Kicked out of 109 countries

Never lists the 109 countries, why they got kicked out, etc...just states 109 countries.

I'm the type of historian, I am willing to sit down and look at exiles, even 109 separate incidents. I KNOW the truth (its actually way way more) but I chuckle to myself when I see the 109 number, because I am looking at sassy LBJ quote-fulfilling lore in its rawest, most unscientific form.

109 countries, lol. Dat "precision"...fuck off, devils

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I learned about the scramble for Africa and colonization and etc in school but i’m reading here the Ethiopians beat the Italians? They have to be the smartest blacks if they got the italians, brits, and french to sign favorable treaties with them
Italy had no chance, the British were helping Ethiopia. The Ethiopians were better armed than the Italians, but the world needs the trope of spear chuckers dying after mobbing a blonde eyed hold out/fort. Ethiopia was getting top of the line weapon drops via the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. But you need this because you got Compton etc:

MV5BYTk3MTRjYmEtMGRhYy00NmUxLWFhOWQtNDgwYzNmNTZmMjJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg

You are so compartmentalized from reality as Americans, the world is a lot wilder than your race based (due to your bastard status and lack of true family trees/pedigrees, you became obsessed with physical appearance/race) understanding of shit.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
You don't like it when I call you an Ug-a-Mug, do ya?

View attachment 214530
You had an extra account in case you were banned, you sperged like a bitch and was going to quit altogether, got banned, then decided that you were so embarrassed by your womanly actions that you were gonna try a second time and spin your sperg out like it was a super genius troll move

"whooooah this Paul guy doesn't give up he's so impressive!"