• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think he already started drinking this morning

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
One day, at Pedocon or whichever bar hasn't kicked him out yet, he's going to drunkenly hear someone say something innocently that sounds like an Owen A reference and confront them for being a cyberstalker and try to get physical. This will be mostly so he can smell their hair and tickle their ballsack in a scuffle, but I think there's a non zero chance that one day he'll daintily swing at someone because they said something about pigs, famous author Will Tate or peperoni within earshot of Fat.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
LOL Pat is going to try and sue Jerry for collecting on a court ordered debt Pat refused to pay. I cant wait for that one.
I truly believe that the humiliation of losing in court, having Dan and BDA sitting there laughing at him while it happened, and being made to pay Quasi after he insisTed for years that his knowledge of the law made this impossible broke this fucker's brain and he now just says whatever.

Hey Patrick the sky is blue.

The sky over my house is not blue, child. Your obsession over me and my surroundings, extended now to attempting to intimidate me by telling me what the color of the sky above my house which you have swaTTed dozens of times, is why your life ended years ago when you began your stalking cult with one of those real tough guys you hear about, me. Enjoy prison. They won't let you see the sky there.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
One day, at Pedocon or whichever bar hasn't kicked him out yet, he's going to drunkenly hear someone say something innocently that sounds like an Owen A reference and confront them for being a cyberstalker and try to get physical. This will be mostly so he can smell their hair and tickle their ballsack in a scuffle, but I think there's a non zero chance that one day he'll daintily swing at someone because they said something about pigs, famous author Will Tate or peperoni within earshot of Fat.
I wanna walk right up to hi con table, Say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo, child!" then laugh in his fat face. He might break out into a mighty tard rage but not before a priceless reaction.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wanna walk right up to hi con table, Say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo, child!" then laugh in his fat face. He might break out into a mighty tard rage but not before a priceless reaction.
You could fully expect him to stand up and start yelling that you are a nazi, stlaker, swatter harasser for 5 years. He would be demanding people get security or call the police while holding his phone and never making the call himself. He would make an entire scene. He might also get himself arrested because its not illegal to happen to be at the same public event but I could also see him trying to get handsy and try to hold you by your shirt/arm like he is doing something. Its a great way to provoke getting himself popped in the mouth.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If he ever does come across a Twitter protester in person he will immediately call the police and stay quiet until they get there. Once the cops are there and he feels safe he will start talking shit and ordering the police around. No way he does or says anything before they get there.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If he ever does come across a Twitter protester in person he will immediately call the police and stay quiet until they get there. Once the cops are there and he feels safe he will start talking shit and ordering the police around. No way he does or says anything before they get there.
Agreed UNLESS he is drunk and then he may draw and fire if he has his Hellcat RDP with him and then there’s a chance he’d draw and graze the presumed atalker’s ear with a wild shot.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
"He loses me nothing at all".
That is NOT what his Pro Se motion said at all. In fact, he went on a media tour screaming about how his 'stalkers' have ruined his and Niki's lives for the last 4 years and then said so in his awful and illegible pro se motion. Cope harder my friend :)

Is this some internal thing with him? Like, 'if I say it then it must be true!!!'. Cuz he says in WRITING how awful the trolls are and how they have cost him everything, his writing career, his marriage, his good looks and then when confronted he says the trolls haven't harmed him one bit. Which is it?