• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think he already started drinking this morning

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Found these posted on r/BovineCoomia

m.jpg

n.jpg

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Nigga, imagine spending every day of your unemployed life getting shitfaced and arguing with your toilet on twitter. I think the fucking losers who jack off all day are less pathetic, at least they don't sue 60 john doe's after getting called fat online.

I've never got it. If I was a fat alcoholic living in a Milwaukee hovel like Piggy is I'd be fighting to improve my life. This dumb nigga is perfectly content being a fat retard and everyone else is the problem, atalker.

Forum Clout
He gets sent a picture of his dad sucking a big black dick, and the thing he decides to correct is Kyle's variety athlete status. He really hates his brother.
Maybe he doesn't know the definition of "athlete"? Is there not a yearbook photo of his brother in a uniform on a Track and Field or something team? That's athletics. He was an athlete.

SmartSelect_20230103-211642_Google.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

oh, yeah and a fact check: Fat said he was actively writing Tiny Tim several times in late 2021 and in Dec. 2021 said he'd already made good progress. Liar pig, he'll never publish again. Not that he needs to since he lives off that lynnemoney.