• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think he already started drinking this morning

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_0884.jpeg

He can only be stopped!

And tough guy Pat is back
IMG_0885.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Boomia is just setting pat up and pat is walking right into whatever Boomia is trying to bait him on. Pat will end up saying something that will ruin any type of legal case he might have. We already know Boomia can legally outlast pat monetarily. Pat will just hanging himself by rage tweeting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It seems Fat is almost as insecure about his height as he is about his weight, social status, (lack of) education, and dire financial situation. Replying to every reference to him being short should take care of it.
He is the most insecure man I’ve ever seen - no wonder he likes to shit on people for their height, appearance, weight, wealth, career, etc. - he knows he’s a massive failure and it’s the only way he can feel better about himself. A very miserable piggy.