• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really hate people who don't know how to just live with mental illness.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Yea sure, says the poverty stricken negro chick. Niggers don't SSDI, they get welfare, you clearly never paid taxes and made shit money. I'm contemplating trying to get me some SSDI before I lose recent work credits, but I always claim some work every year, but I'm worried I'm driving my average earnings down. I'd be over 3k from what I figured. I paid in and had paid in for me hundreds of thousands, I should start taking it back before the money is gone. You said 1200, clearly you heard that number somewhere, I know the numbers because ex-coworkers did this already. All high earners just trying to bridge the gap between company retirement and SS retirement. Sorry you were unable to earn decent money. "Social worker" too, how ghetto, you just apply with the SSA and then see what happens, I'm guessing you were seeking welfare or state benefits. If you have a decent employment history 1200 is very low. How much do you earn now? What did you average, did you usually max out on SS each year? If so and if you own a home that is paid off it would be worth it to look into. If you made poverty wages, oopsies lol.Get your yearly earnings statement and see what you paid in and you'll have an idea. (written on my phone, I hate using this).
dude i was literally told it capped out at $1200 and didn't bother to look into it further because i have too much pride to collect a check from the government, much less know about it in detail like you. not to mention i was suffering from psychosis at the time. i'm not going to tell you my income, i've mentioned by job before i do well and it's more respectable than your doing nothing at all. you can think of me what you want.

G

dude i was literally told it capped out at $1200 and didn't bother to look into it further because i have too much pride to collect a check from the government, much less know about it in detail like you. not to mention i was suffering from psychosis at the time. i'm not going to tell you my income, i've mentioned by job before i do well and it's more respectable than your doing nothing at all. you can think of me what you want.
Nigger you went to the welfare office, what pride is harmed in tsking back your tax dollars if you max out most years and you've worked 30 years. You don't do "well" if ssdi was 1200. You aren't taking money, you're taking back what they took of your money and spent unlike you who could have invested it. I may go with the jokes here but I'm not some broke ass nigger in an apartment. Not to mention caring for our investment properties is literally work. Sorry you have to scrape by, but if you max out your ss you'll get like 5500 for you and your kids, ask the cadre of ex cops all getting it.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Nigger you went to the welfare office, what pride is harmed in tsking back your tax dollars if you max out most years and you've worked 30 years. You don't do "well" if ssdi was 1200. You aren't taking money, you're taking back what they took of your money and spent unlike you who could have invested it. I may go with the jokes here but I'm not some broke ass nigger in an apartment. Not to mention caring for our investment properties is literally work. Sorry you have to scrape by, but if you max out your ss you'll get like 5500 for you and your kids, ask the cadre of ex cops all getting it.
I did not apply I was told a figure when I was in an incapacitated mental state. Your making a distinction between ssdi and welfare and thinking there's dignity in "taking back" money as if it's any different from being a bum is a real niggerish way of thinking. I can't relate. I already told you you're right, I'm wrong about something I know nothing about. You can keep going in an effort to prove I'm poor if it makes you feel better, but I'm done with this conversation. Mr welfare expert.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
30 years of work. @captain_kamala is in her 30s.

I'm not trying to be a simp, but I'm confused how you can compare a 30 year career to someone who has been working maybe 15-17 years at the max.

G

I did not apply I was told a figure when I was in an incapacitated mental state. Your making a distinction between ssdi and welfare and thinking there's dignity in "taking back" money as if it's any different from being a bum is a real niggerish way of thinking. I can't relate. I already told you you're right, I'm wrong about something I know nothing about. You can keep going in an effort to prove I'm poor if it makes you feel better, but I'm done with this conversation. Mr welfare expert.
Leave it to a nigger to relate a theft of taxes that is for a promised pension and conflate it with the gibs. So a dude I met in Meijer paralyzed from a work accident getting SSDI is akin to some welfare mom, this why there even is a nigger question amongst people. The SSA shouldn't rob 100's of thousands and niggers shouldn't get gibs.

G

30 years of work. @captain_kamala is in her 30s.

I'm not trying to be a simp, but I'm confused how you can compare a 30 year career to someone who has been working maybe 15-17 years at the max.
They use an average yearly amount earn alot in 15 years and you get the same as 30 plus years if you become disabled. People confuse niggers on disability who worked at CVS with auto workers, power guys, and tradesmen who become legit disabled often in their 50s.

Stent

my little jin kazama is gone
Forum Clout
auto workers, power guys, and tradesmen who become legit disabled often in their 50s.
99% of those retards would be fine if they didn't do the whole "I'm too much of a man to follow simple safety guidelines" so I have no sympathy. Constantly end up stupidly fat guys that want sympathy like the leg they lost to diabetes was from a chocolate IED.

G

99% of those retards would be fine if they didn't do the whole "I'm too much of a man to follow simple safety guidelines" so I have no sympathy. Constantly end up stupidly fat guys that want sympathy like the leg they lost to diabetes was from a chocolate IED.
Sure lol. Half the safety rules were fought for by the workers and then companies turned them in to cudgels to write up guys. Safety glasses taken off for a minute got guys suspended, but 8 hours in lead dust was fine. Backs, knees, shoulders, wrists, and elbows are destroyed in many labor jobs and they leave the guy unable to earn a comparable living. They are disabled at that point, it's not just industrial jobs either, cops, firemen, EMS workers too. It happens, why and where you think or feel that the vast majority of tradespeople who become disabled could have prevented that is wrong and rather inconsequential, the system is set up for their own money to be used to pay them their SSDI. Unlike ghetto niggers who hold low paying jobs and get welfare, industrial workers contribute to the overall growth of wealth and they get a vastly reduced income that they funded if they become disabled.

What do you do for a living? Do you cheer 16% of your income being taken and given to nigger junkies via SSI? How much do you make, what do you own. why is it you think that workers should hand over money and then not be entitled to use it when needed? I can't tell you how many times I told young guys 22-23 to where knee pads or use ear protection and they scoffed at it when I was 35? We're all young and invincible at one time and that time moves fast, too bad you don't get that. You sound like the idiots that thought they should be working piece work because they were angry Frank did a little less and earned the same, eventually they're 47 year old Frank, that's life.

Stent

Forum Clout
Sure lol. Half the safety rules were fought for by the workers and then companies turned them in to cudgels to write up guys. Safety glasses taken off for a minute got guys suspended, but 8 hours in lead dust was fine. Backs, knees, shoulders, wrists, and elbows are destroyed in many labor jobs and they leave the guy unable to earn a comparable living. They are disabled at that point, it's not just industrial jobs either, cops, firemen, EMS workers too. It happens, why and where you think or feel that the vast majority of tradespeople who become disabled could have prevented that is wrong and rather inconsequential, the system is set up for their own money to be used to pay them their SSDI. Unlike ghetto niggers who hold low paying jobs and get welfare, industrial workers contribute to the overall growth of wealth and they get a vastly reduced income that they funded if they become disabled.

What do you do for a living? Do you cheer 16% of your income being taken and given to nigger junkies via SSI? How much do you make, what do you own. why is it you think that workers should hand over money and then not be entitled to use it when needed? I can't tell you how many times I told young guys 22-23 to where knee pads or use ear protection and they scoffed at it when I was 35? We're all young and invincible at one time and that time moves fast, too bad you don't get that. You sound like the idiots that thought they should be working piece work because they were angry Frank did a little less and earned the same, eventually they're 47 year old Frank, that's life.
I just wanted my own personalized Boomia copypasta like a signed photo. Thanks, Booms.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

G

That's a doozie too.
Do you agree with our resident nigress that guys making a 120k a year as iron workers shouldn't think the nearly 20k that got put away for their retirement by force of the state shouldn't think that they're welfare niggers? She's clearly delusional, she had a "case worker" and went to the local welfare office. If she has made decent money then she should go on disability get 3 grand a month for her and her kid and trial work for months at a time, her illness flares up and if she has put that much away she should get some back.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Do you agree with our resident nigress that guys making a 120k a year as iron workers shouldn't think the nearly 20k that got put away for their retirement by force of the state shouldn't think that they're welfare niggers? She's clearly delusional, she had a "case worker" and went to the local welfare office. If she has made decent money then she should go on disability get 3 grand a month for her and her kid and trial work for months at a time, her illness flares up and if she has put that much away she should get some back.

It's a tough one man.

Stent

Forum Clout
That's a doozie too.
I'm pretty happy with it.

DB6ELQrVwAAg04W.jpg

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Forum Clout
every time i go to the hospital the social workers try to convince me to go on disability. $1200/month. i am absolutely not willing to accept that kind of lifestyle, a few months break every couple of years is worth it.
If I knew where you lived, I'd break in, beat you more senseless than you already are, and force you to live in a dog cage while I collect your checks.