• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really hate people who don't know how to just live with mental illness.

G

Mental illness is a myth, for the most part. Yeah, there are legit psychopaths and sociopaths, people with schizophrenia and usually a vagina. But the average day-to-day slob can't cope with a sliver of sadness. It becomes "anxiety" or "depression."

Then when the meds work they figure, "This is how normal people feel!" and don't realize they're been mental castrated. Maaaaaaaan.
Yes and no. There are some people who have a genetic predisposition towards real depression. Sure, everyone gets blue sometimes but for an unlucky minority they get some chemical imbalance shit that hits them like a train out of nowhere once in a while. I got a friend like that. He tends to keep it to himself, just disappears during his depressive bouts. Very creative and productive guy otherwise. Ditto schizos and psychotics - in the sense that all 3 groups respond to medication and/or therapy.

The "personality disorders" however. Didn't they just used to be called "cunts." Anti-social PD - violent, criminal, lying cunts. NPD - self-absorbed, manipulative cunts. BPD - hysterical, manic cunts etc. Surprise, surprise - none of their "conditions" are treatable either by drugs or therapy. So they're just horrible cunts basically. Unfortunately in our "judgement-free" age we have to find a way to excuse them for their own shortcomings.

G

Just because some people pretend that their daily hardships are somehow mental ilness or depression doesn't mean depression isn't a real thing, depression has often nothing to do with outside factors but with a chemical imbalance in your brain, you can have everything you ever wanted and still have depression and feel like shit.

Of course these days the label depression or mental ilness gets put on everything, while in most cases it probably isn't, but that doesn't mean depression or mental ilness are a myth and not real.

It’s easy for people to say it doesn’t exist if they have never suffered real depression. They underestimate what effect it has on your daily life and the people around you.

Forum Clout
I know a guy who's married to an absolute piece of ass, a solid 8.5 - 9 even after two kids. She doesn't work and hasn't had a real job in at least ten years. She's been on five or six vacations in the last twelve months, both with her husband and with friends. She spends her days at the gym and making TikTok videos. And she never shuts the fuck up about her crippling "anxiety". It's just non-stop, and it's extremely annoying too. I mean, who the fuck isn't "anxious" sometimes?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Yes and no. There are some people who have a genetic predisposition towards real depression. Sure, everyone gets blue sometimes but for an unlucky minority they get some chemical imbalance shit that hits them like a train out of nowhere once in a while. I got a friend like that. He tends to keep it to himself, just disappears during his depressive bouts. Very creative and productive guy otherwise. Ditto schizos and psychotics - in the sense that all 3 groups respond to medication and/or therapy.

The "personality disorders" however. Didn't they just used to be called "cunts." Anti-social PD - violent, criminal, lying cunts. NPD - self-absorbed, manipulative cunts. BPD - hysterical, manic cunts etc. Surprise, surprise - none of their "conditions" are treatable either by drugs or therapy. So they're just horrible cunts basically. Unfortunately in our "judgement-free" age we have to find a way to excuse them for their own shortcomings.
I'm the same way as your friend there. I admire him for knowing to just take a break and disappear. I keep it all to myself and when I disappear for a while and have a scruffy beard, you know I'm in a funk. It happens often, but people know just to leave me alone during those times. I have a resting prick face too, so nobody bothers me. Then I just get over it. I had court ordered therapy sessions for 4 years. Probably had 30 minutes of actual dialogue regarding psychology and the other hundreds of hours were literal silence or talking about Boston sports. It's pretty hilarious that I can sit silent next to someone for an hour without saying anything, just looking at the clock. Everytime I was given script I wouldn't fill it and the guy was well aware and knew I wasn't going to take them. He understood I was never there under my own will and honestly was pretty cool about everything.

But this cunt at work practically identifies herself through her mental issues and it drives me bananas. The only people who care about hearing about your mental issues are the ones who get paid to listen to them, that's what she needs to learn.

G

I'm the same way as your friend there. I admire him for knowing to just take a break and disappear. I keep it all to myself and when I disappear for a while and have a scruffy beard, you know I'm in a funk. It happens often, but people know just to leave me alone during those times. I have a resting prick face too, so nobody bothers me. Then I just get over it. I had court ordered therapy sessions for 4 years. Probably had 30 minutes of actual dialogue regarding psychology and the other hundreds of hours were literal silence or talking about Boston sports. It's pretty hilarious that I can sit silent next to someone for an hour without saying anything, just looking at the clock. Everytime I was given script I wouldn't fill it and the guy was well aware and knew I wasn't going to take them. He understood I was never there under my own will and honestly was pretty cool about everything.

But this cunt at work practically identifies herself through her mental issues and it drives me bananas. The only people who care about hearing about your mental issues are the ones who get paid to listen to them, that's what she needs to learn.
Sorry to oversimplify it but you deserve some sympathy/understanding and she doesn't. Probably largely down to your responses tbh.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
90% of these pill-popping fags wouldn't need their precious jew pills if they hit the gym and stopped eating Taco Bell.
Just going to the gym and eating better.

CH4CN_mUwAICSRE.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
it's for mental illness/sucicide attempts. it means you could have ended the sentence with a period but instead you chose to keep on going. represents the struggle. walking warning sign.
Failed suicide attempts don't exist in my opinion, if you really want to kill yourself you do it, most of these cunts just want attention or it's a cry for help.

Those tattoos are a prime example of just doing it for the attention.