• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really hate people who don't know how to just live with mental illness.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
If you’re an adult and feel like you’ve tried everything, then sure, get some help and if you want to get zooted like Joey Mats then knock yourself out. I just think it should be a last resort.

It bothers me when parents get their kids involved with it. I’ll sometimes hear about a high schooler getting put on “anxiety” medication and its fucking absurd. Yeah its called being a fucking teenager. You’re anxious, havent figured yourself out, and most of the things you do are for the very first time in a world you dont yet understand. Its part of growing up. Instead of giving them a chance to grow, you’re making them dependent on pills to even go outside.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If you’re an adult and feel like you’ve tried everything, then sure, get some help and if you want to get zooted like Joey Mats then knock yourself out. I just think it should be a last resort.

It bothers me when parents get their kids involved with it. I’ll sometimes hear about a high schooler getting put on “anxiety” medication and its fucking absurd. Yeah its called being a fucking teenager. You’re anxious, havent figured yourself out, and most of the things you do are for the very first time in a world you dont yet understand. Its part of growing up. Instead of giving them a chance to grow, you’re making them dependent on pills to even go outside.
Plus the obvious fact that those drugs completely rewire the brain. The underdeveloped brain. So in the end the kid can never really feel normal, and isn't even aware of it.

Sad.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Just because some people pretend that their daily hardships are somehow mental ilness or depression doesn't mean depression isn't a real thing, depression has often nothing to do with outside factors but with a chemical imbalance in your brain, you can have everything you ever wanted and still have depression and feel like shit.

Of course these days the label depression or mental ilness gets put on everything, while in most cases it probably isn't, but that doesn't mean depression or mental ilness are a myth and not real.
Hey, everyone. Look at the crybaby over here!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Hey, everyone. Look at the crybaby over here!
efh8seyaiot11.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Plus the obvious fact that those drugs completely rewire the brain. The underdeveloped brain. So in the end the kid can never really feel normal, and isn't even aware of it.

Sad.
Lit Crit suggestion to brain programming
1652405768187.png

G

every time i go to the hospital the social workers try to convince me to go on disability. $1200/month. i am absolutely not willing to accept that kind of lifestyle, a few months break every couple of years is worth it.
$1200 hundred a month lol, what did you earn while working? That's poverty level earnings. Cops, firemen, tradesmen all get out on like 3k a month and they also have other pensions.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
We hired a woman a few months ago and the daily exhaustion I have to endure hearing her speak about her anxiety issues drives me up a fucking wall.

Do you think this cunt has ever considered that sometimes the people you talk to have mental issues, that they live with and accept, and don't care about yours?

Do you really need 4 different prescriptions to help you cope with daily life?

She has pink hair, anorexic, and is a former cutter with scars all over her legs.

People like her belong in an institution.
and how long have you worked at Panera's?

G

Failed suicide attempts don't exist in my opinion, if you really want to kill yourself you do it, most of these cunts just want attention or it's a cry for help.

Those tattoos are a prime example of just doing it for the attention.
Exactly. Commitment phobes. Tossing yourself in front of a moving train or blowing your brains out are foolproof. Scratching at your wrists or taking one too many pills are for half-assers.

G

I'm only eligible for social security disability unlike people who work for the city or a union.
Yes SSDI goes up to like 3800 per month plus another 50% if you have dependent children. So if your dollar figure is 1200 you never made any money. Guys by me pensioned out at 30 years then would apply for that too and get and get 3k a month on top of like 4500 from the pension. It of course was taxed because they earned too much, but was still a nice addition. If 1200 is your number you earned like 2000 a month on your AIME. That's indexed so that would be in current dollars. 90% on the first 1024, 32% from 1024-6172 and 15% over 6172 so if you averaged 7k a month in income it gets you to 2800 or so 3100 for 8k or so. If you weren't a poverty skag earning under a 100k you get over 3k a month. you get 2k or so for over 50k a year. you get like 900 for making 12.5k a year. It favors the poor on the first few thousand.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Is anyone familiar with that Bell "Let's Talk" Day? Bell, the telephone provider, uses mental illness as a marketing tool one day a year, and people eat that shit up on Facebook. You have everyone talking about their fucking anxieties and offering up info about their kids' stupid anxieties like that's not embarrassing for them.

How about a Bell "Act Like You're Fucking Normal" Day? Because you are. Everyone has stresses, everyone has anxieties, but the people who whine constantly about it deal with less than a lot of the people you don't. I hate making phone calls too, stupid, I still do it. I've also watched people I love die and had my head beaten in and tried to kill myself and been tranquilized for days in mental institutions, you just wouldn't know because I don't mention it because I don't WANT to talk about it or think about it. I want to fucking function in society and not have people think that they need to walk on eggshells around me and treat me like I'm some retard because I don't want an excuse to be a flake with no skills.

"Sorry, I can't make it in today. My cat won't look at me and I'm having a really bad mental health day."

"Okay, no problem. I got angry in the shower thinking about how much I hate my life and headbutted a bunch of tiles off the wall this morning while I screamed at myself. But I'll pick up your slack."
One time a girl I know from university referred to it as “hashtag bell let’s talk” and I started having Patrick Bateman fantasies.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
ive had to pick up the slack for mentally ill people having “anxiety attacks”

like that wouldn’t give me any extra “anxiety”

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Yes SSDI goes up to like 3800 per month plus another 50% if you have dependent children. So if your dollar figure is 1200 you never made any money. Guys by me pensioned out at 30 years then would apply for that too and get and get 3k a month on top of like 4500 from the pension. It of course was taxed because they earned too much, but was still a nice addition. If 1200 is your number you earned like 2000 a month on your AIME. That's indexed so that would be in current dollars. 90% on the first 1024, 32% from 1024-6172 and 15% over 6172 so if you averaged 7k a month in income it gets you to 2800 or so 3100 for 8k or so. If you weren't a poverty skag earning under a 100k you get over 3k a month. you get 2k or so for over 50k a year. you get like 900 for making 12.5k a year. It favors the poor on the first few thousand.
i never even applied and got a number i'm just going off what the social worker who didn't know my income told me. never looked into it at all. chill grandpa.

G

@covidcumia knows more about welfare than an actual nigger does. who would've thunk.
Yea sure, says the poverty stricken negro chick. Niggers don't SSDI, they get welfare, you clearly never paid taxes and made shit money. I'm contemplating trying to get me some SSDI before I lose recent work credits, but I always claim some work every year, but I'm worried I'm driving my average earnings down. I'd be over 3k from what I figured. I paid in and had paid in for me hundreds of thousands, I should start taking it back before the money is gone. You said 1200, clearly you heard that number somewhere, I know the numbers because ex-coworkers did this already. All high earners just trying to bridge the gap between company retirement and SS retirement. Sorry you were unable to earn decent money. "Social worker" too, how ghetto, you just apply with the SSA and then see what happens, I'm guessing you were seeking welfare or state benefits. If you have a decent employment history 1200 is very low. How much do you earn now? What did you average, did you usually max out on SS each year? If so and if you own a home that is paid off it would be worth it to look into. If you made poverty wages, oopsies lol.Get your yearly earnings statement and see what you paid in and you'll have an idea. (written on my phone, I hate using this).