• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really hate people who don't know how to just live with mental illness.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
We hired a woman a few months ago and the daily exhaustion I have to endure hearing her speak about her anxiety issues drives me up a fucking wall.

Do you think this cunt has ever considered that sometimes the people you talk to have mental issues, that they live with and accept, and don't care about yours?

Do you really need 4 different prescriptions to help you cope with daily life?

She has pink hair, anorexic, and is a former cutter with scars all over her legs.

People like her belong in an institution.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
It really seems like a badge of honor these days to have as many 'mental ilnesses' as possible.

I really think most of these so called ilnesses are just the normal human condition these pussies cannot deal with.

And these cunts get lumped in with people like Captian Kamala, someone who has to deal with some real mental problems, but i have never heard her complain about it once on here.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It really seems like a badge of honor these days to have as many 'mental ilnesses' as possible.

I really think most of these so called ilnesses are just the normal human condition these pussies cannot deal with.

And these cunts get lumped in with people like Captian Kamala, someone who has to deal with some real mental problems, but i have never heard her complain about it once on here.
That's because @captain_kamala has accepted and just lives with her mental issues, which I admire because it's what I do. Even though she has to take meds, which I do not.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
That's because @captain_kamala has accepted and just lives with her mental issues, which I admire because it's what I do. Even though she has to take meds, which I do not.
every time i go to the hospital the social workers try to convince me to go on disability. $1200/month. i am absolutely not willing to accept that kind of lifestyle, a few months break every couple of years is worth it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Is anyone familiar with that Bell "Let's Talk" Day? Bell, the telephone provider, uses mental illness as a marketing tool one day a year, and people eat that shit up on Facebook. You have everyone talking about their fucking anxieties and offering up info about their kids' stupid anxieties like that's not embarrassing for them.

How about a Bell "Act Like You're Fucking Normal" Day? Because you are. Everyone has stresses, everyone has anxieties, but the people who whine constantly about it deal with less than a lot of the people you don't. I hate making phone calls too, stupid, I still do it. I've also watched people I love die and had my head beaten in and tried to kill myself and been tranquilized for days in mental institutions, you just wouldn't know because I don't mention it because I don't WANT to talk about it or think about it. I want to fucking function in society and not have people think that they need to walk on eggshells around me and treat me like I'm some retard because I don't want an excuse to be a flake with no skills.

"Sorry, I can't make it in today. My cat won't look at me and I'm having a really bad mental health day."

"Okay, no problem. I got angry in the shower thinking about how much I hate my life and headbutted a bunch of tiles off the wall this morning while I screamed at myself. But I'll pick up your slack."

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Mental illness is a myth, for the most part. Yeah, there are legit psychopaths and sociopaths, people with schizophrenia and usually a vagina. But the average day-to-day slob can't cope with a sliver of sadness. It becomes "anxiety" or "depression."

Then when the meds work they figure, "This is how normal people feel!" and don't realize they're been mentally castrated. Maaaaaaaan.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Mental illness is a myth, for the most part. Yeah, there are legit psychopaths and sociopaths, people with schizophrenia and usually a vagina. But the average day-to-day slob can't cope with a sliver of sadness. It becomes "anxiety" or "depression."

Then when the meds work they figure, "This is how normal people feel!" and don't realize they're been mental castrated. Maaaaaaaan.
Just because some people pretend that their daily hardships are somehow mental ilness or depression doesn't mean depression isn't a real thing, depression has often nothing to do with outside factors but with a chemical imbalance in your brain, you can have everything you ever wanted and still have depression and feel like shit.

Of course these days the label depression or mental ilness gets put on everything, while in most cases it probably isn't, but that doesn't mean depression or mental ilness are a myth and not real.

Last edited: