I really fucking hate boomers

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Their mortgage was the equivalent to a modern car payment. High interest on an asset below $100k. And those retards couldn't even pay that off in 30 years when I could pay off a $50k car loan in 5 years.

Absolutely true.

Average house price in 2000 was 117k, the average salary was 32,000. Average living expenses 11k.

So pretty simple.

Average house price now is 254% at over 430k, the average salary is 54,000 and the average expenses are 22k. The further you go back, the easier they had it.

Don’t take their advice on anything because they live in a world that stopped existing a decade ago

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Absolutely true.

Average house price in 2000 was 117k, the average salary was 32,000. Average living expenses 11k.

So pretty simple.

Average house price now is 254% at over 430k, the average salary is 54,000 and the average expenses are 22k. The further you go back, the easier they had it.

Don’t take their advice on anything because they live in a world that stopped existing a decade ago

The silver lining is that they never gave a shit about universal healthcare and get to die waiting in line or because they couldn't afford it and just skipped the doctor visits.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
You know in Britain we didn't have a baby boom after 1945. Why? Because we were fucking broke, we fought the war alone in 1940-41 and what did we get for it? Massive debt and the loss of the empire. We should have taken Hitlers alleged peace deal and would have been better for it. Americans showed their treasonous colours again by calling in our debts to pump it into Germany and siding with smelly Arabs during the suez crisis.

JebJoh

Their mortgage was the equivalent to a modern car payment. High interest on an asset below $100k. And those retards couldn't even pay that off in 30 years when I could pay off a $50k car loan in 5 years.
When my aunt got sick in 1989 we took over her bills and paperwork. Her mortgage was around $350 per month on a 3 bedroom house on LI. Her interest rate was 14%. We ended up taking out low interest student loans and paying off the house. Everything is the opposite now, predatory loans now are the student loans. I didn't even notice the change

G

There’s no way the doctor was making $35k. My wife was a resident 10-14 years ago and was making about $45k. Shit money for how much work it is but still, they’ll be making $150k minimum at the end of it so don’t feel too bad for them.

There is a big shortage of them though, which is going to be a real problem for all of us in 10 years or so. That really needs to be addressed.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
There’s no way the doctor was making $35k. My wife was a resident 10-14 years ago and was making about $45k. Shit money for how much work it is but still, they’ll be making $150k minimum at the end of it so don’t feel too bad for them.

There is a big shortage of them though, which is going to be a real problem for all of us in 10 years or so. That really needs to be addressed.

Even if they’re clearing 200, it’s taken what, 15 years to get there? 100s of 1000s in debt, absolutely gruelling work.

There’s no reason anyone should do it, these days. Just to get shouted at by some retard 280lb boomer who has diabetes and has never exercised and is mad his health can’t be fixed entirely with pills.

G

Even if they’re clearing 200, it’s taken what, 15 years to get there? 100s of 1000s in debt, absolutely gruelling work.

There’s no reason anyone should do it, these days. Just to get shouted at by some retard 280lb boomer who has diabetes and has never exercised and is mad his health can’t be fixed entirely with pills.
Yeah it’s not something most of them do just for the money, which is good because it’s not a job you want people doing just for a paycheck.

And they all hate the new crop of residents because you can’t yell at them or criticize them and they whine and bitch about everything. Just like zoomers in every other line of work. We’re fucked.

JebJoh

When I was in college my first guess was that I wanted to be a Dr. 4 different advisors asked me why, I honestly just wanted to make a lot of money and never worry about being unemployed. Every one of them talked me out of the pre med program by my 2nd year. I see doctors now and there is no way they are there for some higher calling, they are there to collect co-pays in cash and keep their big titted wives on the board at their country club. I think maybe they just didn't like me.

Boomers fucking suck, but it takes me about fifteen seconds of scrolling through Reddit to understand why they have no desire to help any of the future generations with anything.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
>35k

What kind of third world country or US state do you live in where even a first-year doctor makes a Walmart salary?
As a resident you are basically training fir the specialty you are going into. So depending whether you are in emergency medicine or going to be a surgeon you have like 3-10 years of residency where you get paid dick and work long hours. So they end up just trying to stay current with their loans until they are making that huge salary afterwards and pay rent

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
My father in law is in the ER in Vegas right now and it took him around 12 hours to get any kind of food and he had like 7 full jars of piss around him until my wife was able to get there a few hours ago.

My step-kids mom is an attorney, has been for a decade plus, is now a partner, was named one of the "top women in law" in NV or some shit a couple years ago...still hasn't paid off her stupid house with no room between her and her neighbors and now for like 3 years they've had her on the hook for ass cancer that they never told her to stop eating sugar for.

Stent

swatchsticker
Just to get shouted at by some retard 280lb boomer who has diabetes and has never exercised and is mad his health can’t be fixed entirely with pills.
Don't forget they will also have a fit over the list of possible side-affects. They're dying because they don't want to take a walk after dinner but they'll scream about possible headaches from the medicine that could prolong their life.