I really fucking hate boomers

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Living comfortably is one thing. But the idea of the America Dream (house, kids, retirement, one income household) is basically done. Rising costs are lowering the standard of living for future generations. Boomers refuse to acknowledge this and it’s frustrating

Yeah, you articulated what I’m trying to say. I’m sperging.

The definition of living comfortably keeps degrading, for me personally in the space of a few years I have lost a lot of spending power. In 4 years it’s changed from I can cover a rainy day if needed, to I can travel and enjoy my time off, now it’s I can pay for subscription services and video games lol. Soon it will be I can fill up my car AND fridge.

The traditional path to middle class has long disappeared. I’m pretty sure they’ll be zoomers ranting about me eventually, because I own my own car and eat real meat.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The country is in the shape its in because of Boomers. Niggers have run amok for decades -- all because Boomers are afraid of being called "racist".

Fuck Boomers.

I forgot who it was but in my last boomer autistic sperging thread someone said we’ll all end up in high rise tenements eating bugs living with violent drug addled niggers. So true.

They definitely suck - for the reasons listed here and a myriad of others - but you have to ask yourself: without the benefit of hindsight, would you have played it any different in their position?

Their generation found the magic monkey paw and we're paying the consequences of their wishes. A bit of bad cosmic timing for us, but still better than most of human history -- at least I'll die knowing what almost every type of food on the planet tastes like instead of just rice.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
"Just go in there, demand to speak to the owner and shake his hand! If he tells you there are no positions available, grab a broom and start sweeping!!!"

Now, if I was a boomer I’d start impotently shouting about how “I WORK HARD AND PAY MY TAXES THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE” but I’m not because that’s retarded selfish boomer think. Both me and my grandma appreciate the staff are doing their best in impossible circumstances.

Boomers are a uniquely retarded group. One of the only hiveminds of people who have absolutely no idea they belong to a group. Gay zoomers, woke millennials, gen X retards all strive to signal that they're part of their group...

But boomers? They have no fucking idea there are millions of other people who look and talk exactly like them, wearing novelty t-shirts, big dark sunglasses, white skechers, political messages on their trucker hat, all parroting the exact same vomit to everyone they come across. They all walk slowly like zombies, their mouths open, eyes squinting, staring up at the sky like the soot-covered victims on 9/11. That's IF they even bother to walk - usually they are riding immobility scooters.

Entitlement is one of the most hateable qualities in people, yet it seems boomers always take it a step beyond shameless. They pretend to have morals, ideals, their own thoughts, but the second they're in a spot where someone tells them "No" they cause a scene and behave in a way that no person should ever want others to witness.

I understand they didn't grow up with the threat of cameras in their faces all day, but smarten the fuck up and get with the program. What I love is when these faggots are PROUD that they can't operate a smart phone (a literal children's toy) like their incompetence is a badge of honor. Wow you're such a down-to-earth person who appreciates the simple things, while you're making irrational demands and slowing everyone else's life down.

And thank you for mentioning the vaccine, online people always conflate boomers with right wing anti-vax types and that's simply not the case. I kept overhearing these dumb old fucks during the hysteria "Did you hear Jane lost her job because she refused the vaccine? What an IDIOT! Just TAKE it!" they said with total fucking sincerity. It took everything in me to not start screaming at these entitled senseless old fucking idiots. Needless to say I was rooting for covid to take them all out.

I'm all in with the vaccines, trans agenda, etc. because it's clearly population control, and we need less of these hateable leeches taking up space.

Nobody put a gun to anyones head and made them go $300,000 into debt.

Yeah, they only indoctrinate them to become lifetime customers in a daily 8-hour program for 15 years. Why don't they know any better? You are literally government property, son.

They definitely suck - for the reasons listed here and a myriad of others - but you have to ask yourself: without the benefit of hindsight, would you have played it any different in their position?

Their generation found the magic monkey paw and we're paying the consequences of their wishes. A bit of bad cosmic timing for us, but still better than most of human history -- at least I'll die knowing what almost every type of food on the planet tastes like instead of just rice.
I’d like to imagine I would leave something for my children

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
without the benefit of hindsight, would you have played it any different in their position?

It's not even about what they did back then. It's about their shameless entitled viewpoint NOW, and the way they conduct themselves NOW. Yes, I would have played it differently in my old age and not screamed in a teenaged cashier's face because she won't give me a 2 dollar refund, This is not the outlier, this is your average boomer. They are always 2 wrong answers away from a temper tantrum.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's not even about what they did back then. It's about their shameless entitled viewpoint NOW, and the way they conduct themselves NOW. Yes, I would have played it differently in my old age and not screamed in a teenaged cashier's face because she won't give me a 2 dollar refund, This is not the outlier, this is your average boomer. They are always 2 wrong answers away from a temper tantrum.

A boomer colleague once pulled seniority over me to get a two week vacation time slot, because they wanted to go on a last minute booze cruise. I wanted it off to grieve for a parent who just died.

This is obviously a particularly heinous example of their pig headed self centred boomer mindset, but it is in no way an exception to it.

Also just a quick fyi, the same woman uses her diabetes as a “disability” to avoid doing work she doesn’t want to do. In an office based job working on a computer (which they take 20 times longer than anyone else to navigate systems on)

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Boomers are overrated but I highly doubt awful millennials wouldn’t be as selfish if given a postwar economy opportunity like WW2.

I especially like old boomer lawyers who act like being a lawyer today is no different than what it was back then, when you could bill legit hours for literally opening mail. Same with bankers, consultants, doctors, etc. It was an entirely different world where people were working on pen and paper. Even still, a lot of these companies have to beg them to retire.

I’m also shocked by how much they still trust the mainstream media. All my aunts and uncles believe their selected news platform is largely unbiased.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Boomers are overrated but I highly doubt awful millennials wouldn’t be as selfish if given a postwar economy opportunity like WW2.

I especially like old boomer lawyers who act like being a lawyer today is no different than what it was back then, when you could bill legit hours for literally opening mail. Same with bankers, consultants, doctors, etc. It was an entirely different world where people were working on pen and paper. Even still, a lot of these companies have to beg them to retire.

I’m also shocked by how much they still trust the mainstream media. All my aunts and uncles believe their selected news platform is largely unbiased.

They already are, I know people my age who inherited money young, bought property around 2009 when it was cheap and through sheer dumb luck have become rich, they work - but they work no harder than any other average Joe.

They are already sermonising about how they “made it” through hard work and kids today can’t sacrifice etc, they are the spiritual successors of the boomers.

I loathe all of them, it’s an ideology which must be ridiculed.

I hope the majority of people getting older now don’t become the self obsessed greedy cunts like the boomers.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Nah, I could fucking start a new Reich and have a holocaust of pampered, entitled millienials. Cunts who whine about being on twitter from their iPhone. Workshy bastards

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
They already are, I know people my age who inherited money young, bought property around 2009 when it was cheap and through sheer dumb luck have become rich, they work - but they work no harder than any other average Joe.

They are already sermonising about how they “made it” through hard work and kids today can’t sacrifice etc, they are the spiritual successors of the boomers.

I loathe all of them, it’s an ideology which must be ridiculed.

I hope the majority of people getting older now don’t become the self obsessed greedy cunts like the boomers.
I was shocked by how many of my friends were still on their parents cell phone plans. The first thing my dad made me do when I graduated college was leave his cell plan. He didn’t give a shit it would be more expensive.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
A boomer colleague once pulled seniority over me to get a two week vacation time slot, because they wanted to go on a last minute booze cruise. I wanted it off to grieve for a parent who just died.

This is obviously a particularly heinous example of their pig headed self centred boomer mindset, but it is in no way an exception to it.

Also just a quick fyi, the same woman uses her diabetes as a “disability” to avoid doing work she doesn’t want to do. In an office based job working on a computer (which they take 20 times longer than anyone else to navigate systems on)
Had a somewhat physically demanding job when I was young. Boomers at the time were in their late-30s to early-50s. Not one, not a single one, busted their ass the way the young people did. None worked overtime. None came in on days off. They handed off large portions of their workload to the younger employees (because they could). They bitched and moaned about the job/management at every opportunity.

Such an entitled, spoiled, selfish group of fucks I've never seen in one place. I'm glad they're all at an age when heart attacks and cancer are taking them out.

She was probably lying / exaggerating, I don’t know. It seemed low but either way she was clearly not doing well financially

I know there's a huge difference between resident and attending doctors. Once she specializes in a field she'll start making big money.

Physicians, engineers, lawyers etc are exceptions though. Most young people today are put in a horrible spot with huge loans for educations that don't amount to much salary wise. Boomers don't understand this since they could walk into any place, get handed a job, and eventually end up as management just by showing up every day.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I know there's a huge difference between resident and attending doctors. Once she specializes in a field she'll start making big money.

Physicians, engineers, lawyers etc are exceptions though. Most young people today are put in a horrible spot with huge loans for educations that don't amount to much salary wise. Boomers don't understand this since they could walk into any place, get handed a job, and eventually end up as management just by showing up every day.

House prices have gone up 250% since the year 2000, because the average living expenses have also gone up, the average wage is the same.

But but muh Netflix and muh Starbucks