I really fucking hate boomers

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Lol another boomer hate thread. This is like throwing up a Boomia bat signal, somewhere out in the world rn he’s desperately trying to get to a desktop computer to fat finger an unnecessarily long retort that no one will even read

No retahd I have a pension, I have multiple properties, my wife works, and I wasn't born poor. Get this, people do 30 years at some jobs and leave with like 5/8ths and they get more come social security at 62-67, you're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here, the whole basis of this is your stupid club that validates you, you think now imperils you, clearly we'd have to kill if these were capital crimes because you're a major liability with that kind of derangement..

EraGodless

And they could have a savings account at their local bank and just get free money. The same time their cheap housing went up 5-15x doing nothing, then used their equity to buy up more housing to rent to kids who can’t afford to buy anymore.

I really fucking hate them.

Plus the whole hysteria trying to force dangerous gay vaccines down the throats of healthy young people who don’t need them, so they can feel safe while living as fat whales.
The interest rates haven't been like that at banks in almost 30 years--

Filthy Pierre

Big Filthy Cock
"Just go in there, demand to speak to the owner and shake his hand! If he tells you there are no positions available, grab a broom and start sweeping!!!"

Boomers are a uniquely retarded group. One of the only hiveminds of people who have absolutely no idea they belong to a group. Gay zoomers, woke millennials, gen X retards all strive to signal that they're part of their group...

But boomers? They have no fucking idea there are millions of other people who look and talk exactly like them, wearing novelty t-shirts, big dark sunglasses, white skechers, political messages on their trucker hat, all parroting the exact same vomit to everyone they come across. They all walk slowly like zombies, their mouths open, eyes squinting, staring up at the sky like the soot-covered victims on 9/11. That's IF they even bother to walk - usually they are riding immobility scooters.

Entitlement is one of the most hateable qualities in people, yet it seems boomers always take it a step beyond shameless. They pretend to have morals, ideals, their own thoughts, but the second they're in a spot where someone tells them "No" they cause a scene and behave in a way that no person should ever want others to witness.

I understand they didn't grow up with the threat of cameras in their faces all day, but smarten the fuck up and get with the program. What I love is when these faggots are PROUD that they can't operate a smart phone (a literal children's toy) like their incompetence is a badge of honor. Wow you're such a down-to-earth person who appreciates the simple things, while you're making irrational demands and slowing everyone else's life down.

And thank you for mentioning the vaccine, online people always conflate boomers with right wing anti-vax types and that's simply not the case. I kept overhearing these dumb old fucks during the hysteria "Did you hear Jane lost her job because she refused the vaccine? What an IDIOT! Just TAKE it!" they said with total fucking sincerity. It took everything in me to not start screaming at these entitled senseless old fucking idiots. Needless to say I was rooting for covid to take them all out.

I'm all in with the vaccines, trans agenda, etc. because it's clearly population control, and we need less of these hateable leeches taking up space.

Yeah, they only indoctrinate them to become lifetime customers in a daily 8-hour program for 15 years. Why don't they know any better? You are literally government property, son.
Wordy nigger fruit.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i have no idea what a boomer really is, but both of my parents are in that age range & they aren't absolute retarded assholes. Maybe I'm biased because they raised me and my siblings not to be retarded assholes too.

I need to realize that just because I see someone call someone a nigger doesn't mean i need to lump my nigger-by-proxy parents in with them

i have no idea what a boomer really is, but both of my parents are in that age range & they aren't absolute retarded assholes. Maybe I'm biased because they raised me and my siblings not to be retarded assholes too.

I need to realize that just because I see someone call someone a nigger doesn't mean i need to lump my nigger-by-proxy parents in with them
The baby boomer generation consists of people born from 1946 to 1964. They were followed by Gen X, 1965 to 1980. Then the millennials 1981 to 1996, then Gen Z, from 1997 to roughly 2010, then the current generation Alpha. The boomer generation was really the first one to experience losing "The American Dream", as they were adults in the 1970s and early 80s when American industry cratered. Gen X complained about the same shit the zoomers complain about now, like the hopelessness of it all and how they got fucked by the older generations and etc. The millennials got kind of sidetracked by technology and wiggerdom, which directly led to the zoomer's niggerish "the man keepin' me down" attitude. The common thread being, obviously, that everyone's whining all the time. Nothing really changes.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
My dad is a skeleton and my mom is almost 70. She is going to die dead broke, unless she wins the lottery. She has two pensions from factory work and a maxed out social security. She was in no way a lazy person but she also somehow managed to fail pretty successfully through the prosperity of the 90s and mid 00s.

She doesn’t own a house, doesn’t own a car, has a couple thousand in savings and has set me up with a sweet $50,000 life insurance policy. I actually find it fascinating when anyone over the age of 65 is broke. I mean unless you got sick and your life savings got wiped out, if that didn’t happen you just fucked up.

Last edited:

JebJoh

My dad is a skeleton and my mom is almost 70. She is going to die dead broke, unless she wins the lottery. She has two pensions from factory work and a maxed out social security. She was in no way a lazy person but she also somehow managed to fail pretty successfully through the prosperity of the 90s and mid 00s.

She doesn’t own a house, doesn’t own a car, has a couple thousand in savings and has set me up with a sweet $50,000 life insurance policy. I actually find it fascinating when anyone over the age of 65 is broke. I mean unless you got sick and your life savings got wiped out, if that didn’t happen you just fucked up.
Did she get fired from her radio show for racism and then buy a giant dinosaur for her overheated pool

WhereWeAt

The school I went to is now only $10k/year. Was a bit less 20 years ago when I was in school, like 6.5k. They offer tons of scholarships and grants. State school but a very good/respected one. You're a fucking retard if you're even considering going over $60k in debt for school. Pick an affordable school, don't fuck off, get good grades, major in something someone would hire you for. Shit isn't that hard.
There's a balance. A small set of schools that are worth 6-figure debt for because of the name, networking, and credibility they bring. Then there are schools that mean something in your region or field of study. $60k in debt after attending University of Arkansas makes sense if you're studying agriculture/biology or practicing law in Little Rock. t doesn't make sense otherwise.

People need to accept that they either attend an elite school, a well-regarded school in their field of study (though still for less debt), get a scholarship, or have a fuckton in the bank or enter the trades. Going into debt for a lot of the degrees out there just doesn't pay.

WhereWeAt

With just 1 pension, I don't know how anyone over 60 is broke.

Mortgages are at a fixed rate, so inflation works to homeowners' advantage. Multiply that by 20-30 and you should be paid off or laughing at your mortgage, thereby freeing up money for so much else.

EraGodless

Mortgages are at a fixed rate, so inflation works to homeowners' advantage. Multiply that by 20-30 and you should be paid off or laughing at your mortgage, thereby freeing up money for so much else.
Pensions can be as low as a few hundred dollars a month.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

I think the issue really, is that being a boomer doesn’t aways equate being rich. It just means you had a very easy path to being rich that literally any retard could do, you could be a postman and get into middle class. That doesn’t exist anymore.

There’s probably loads of boomers who through divorce or illness got set back and had to build their wealth again with the conditions younger people face now, and they probably fucking hate it too.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Dig into what your private pension will pay out monthly, and then compare it to what the boomers are getting / will get working at the same job the same length of time.

It’s actually hilarious. On top of everything else they also get grotesquely generous pensions, which they knew were untenable but that the younger workers would fund for them while they get next to nothing for the same work.

Look at countries that still care about leaving the world better for their kids, like Singapore, 20% of the economy is based on savings, savings for families to pass down and save for them etc, they kept education cheap, because it’s good for society for children to have opportunities - not like here where the boomers got the free education and then when they were in charge made it a generational unforgivable debt at evil rates of interest and prices. “As long as I’m okay” is the boomer mantra.

G

I think the issue really, is that being a boomer doesn’t aways equate being rich. It just means you had a very easy path to being rich that literally any retard could do, you could be a postman and get into middle class. That doesn’t exist anymore.

There’s probably loads of boomers who through divorce or illness got set back and had to build their wealth again with the conditions younger people face now, and they probably fucking hate it too.
Future generations will say this about us.

"All you had to do was play video games on stream? Why arent you rich, faggot?"

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
She brings in $3500 a month with pensions and social security. More than enough for someone that doesn’t really do anything and has cheap rent. More than most of us will have in thirty years.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
She brings in $3500 a month with pensions and social security. More than enough for someone that doesn’t really do anything and has cheap rent. More than most of us will have in thirty years.

We used to get yearly merit based pay reviews, unique to each person. I loved it, I was getting a 7% bump every year.

But oh no, the boomers didn’t like that, they were getting less than young people working hard, so they caused a massive meltdown, unions involved the works. Now we all get 2.5%.

They also wanted to lift the starting pay scale up for everyone, for inflation, and because the equivalent hike wasn’t applied to the established boomers on their wages, they had it killed and nobody got it.

Why the FUCK do you care what other people are making like that? I’m happy when anyone gets paid closer to their worth, it isn’t taking anything from my pocket.

Not to mention the fact they should be fighting for these increases, since these younger guys will be paying their bullshit pensions only they will ever get.

Fuck, I just fucking hate them.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Or they just nail themselves to the cross and want to talk about how hard their lfie was like they were Oliver Twist,

“My hourly was only x at your age!” Or “my interest rate on my mortgage was 10%!”

Because they don’t understand inflation, stagnation and wow, 10% on your palace that cost a tenth of my apartment? Poor you!

Their mortgage was the equivalent to a modern car payment. High interest on an asset below $100k. And those retards couldn't even pay that off in 30 years when I could pay off a $50k car loan in 5 years.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
"Just go in there, demand to speak to the owner and shake his hand! If he tells you there are no positions available, grab a broom and start sweeping!!!"

And get arrested for loitering. They helped create modern HR culture that requires 200 pages of paperwork, a physical, a drug test, 3 ID's, a blood test, a sperm sample and a birth certificate just make $9/hr at a fucking gas station.