I really fucking hate boomers

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s becoming increasingly intolerable living in the scraps of the country they’ve gang raped for decades.

Obviously young people can’t buy houses anymore, or you can but it’s a life time debt for something really shit for the price. You have to pay at least a third of your salary to rent. Savings don’t offer interest anymore, there’s no pension schemes or social security that will be solvent when boomers die and the Ponzi scheme collapses.

There’s no jobs, you have to work 90 hour weeks for Amazon or something if you don’t have your shit together early, if you do - you get 150k in student debt when boomers had it for next to nothing.

Ranting because I’m at the hospital for my grandma, her bed is broken, the shower is broken, the radio in the room is broken. There are no staff so I’m doing most of the nurse/orderly work (which is fine obviously but I can’t be here all the time)

There’s 1 senior doctor on shift for the entire hospital apparently, so it isn’t his fault.

Now, if I was a boomer I’d start impotently shouting about how “I WORK HARD AND PAY MY TAXES THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE” but I’m not because that’s retarded selfish boomer think. Both me and my grandma appreciate the staff are doing their best in impossible circumstances.

I spoke to the cutie pie junior doctor and she told me she works 7 day weeks, is basically at work all the time, she makes 35k dollars, she has to car share or get the bus because she can’t afford the parking anymore. She lives in a shit apartment she can barely afford apparently, and has 300k in student debt. She probably will make good money soon I guess, but it’s clearly not worth it - why would you possibly do that?

She probably gets bullied by some boomer management who had an education they could pay for with a part time job, who bought a big ferris buellers day off suburban mansion for 70k which is now worth 3 million, about how “BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN’T HAVE NO FANCY SCHAMNCY NETFLIX” type retardation. Or how you get a promotion with a firm handshake and eye contact.

Tl;dr

This may sound harsh but all boomers should die.

The school I went to is now only $10k/year. Was a bit less 20 years ago when I was in school, like 6.5k. They offer tons of scholarships and grants. State school but a very good/respected one. You're a fucking retard if you're even considering going over $60k in debt for school. Pick an affordable school, don't fuck off, get good grades, major in something someone would hire you for. Shit isn't that hard.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The school I went to is now only $10k/year. Was a bit less 20 years ago when I was in school, like 6.5k. They offer tons of scholarships and grants. State school but a very good/respected one. You're a fucking retard if you're even considering going over $60k in debt for school. Pick an affordable school, don't fuck off, get good grades, major in something someone would hire you for. Shit isn't that hard.

Some people want to be lawyers or doctors or whatever, what’s wrong with that? Why should they give up their dreams because of bullshit they can’t change?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What makes you think the generations before and after were any better?

They are the only generation in modern history to be wealthier than their children. There’s a reason why.

Their parents, our grandparents are awesome.

Boomers just embody ignorance greed and fatness. Obviously they’re are outliers and I’m speaking broadly but it’s still true.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Sure, but they'll have to accept the extra years of education at the highest prices. They'll also make more than everyone else.

Speak to any med student, it’s not good.

I’m sure there are always the silver spoon “my son is a doctor” country club ones but other than that, it’s a really fucking stupid way to make money and have a high income job. If you have the brains and you want a good lifestyle, you’d be insane to chase it.

At least there’s a shortage and boomers have to spend all their hoarded raped wealth to get care and get another 2 years life before they die from diabetes.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The complete dismissal of valid complaints like yours it what gets me. They had the greatest economic conditions in human history during the post war boom and gave nothing to future generations.

Or they just nail themselves to the cross and want to talk about how hard their lfie was like they were Oliver Twist,

“My hourly was only x at your age!” Or “my interest rate on my mortgage was 10%!”

Because they don’t understand inflation, stagnation and wow, 10% on your palace that cost a tenth of my apartment? Poor you!

G

They are the only generation in modern history to be wealthier than their children. There’s a reason why.

Their parents, our grandparents are awesome.

Boomers just embody ignorance greed and fatness. Obviously they’re are outliers and I’m speaking broadly but it’s still true.

I really hate it when they think our generation lives in the sames circumstances as they did. My father could buy a house for 2 times his annual salary. If i’m lucky i can buy the same type of house for 4 times that amount. It’s fucked up.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I really hate it when they think our generation lives in the sames circumstances as they did. My father could buy a house for 2 times his annual salary. If i’m lucky i can buy the same type of house for 4 times that amount. It’s fucked up.

And they could have a savings account at their local bank and just get free money. The same time their cheap housing went up 5-15x doing nothing, then used their equity to buy up more housing to rent to kids who can’t afford to buy anymore.

I really fucking hate them.

Plus the whole hysteria trying to force dangerous gay vaccines down the throats of healthy young people who don’t need them, so they can feel safe while living as fat whales.

G

monke

images (15).jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Some people want to be lawyers or doctors or whatever, what’s wrong with that? Why should they give up their dreams because of bullshit they can’t change?
You have to be realistic about dreams as well. Nobody put a gun to anyones head and made them go $300,000 into debt.
Just because something is your “dream” doesnt make it an excuse to live in some delusional make-believe timeline where its still affordable.

Boomers had it easier and they’re cocksuckers, I agree, but it really isnt that fuckin hard right now to get a job, not be a complete retard with your money, and live comfortably.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You have to be realistic about dreams as well. Nobody put a gun to anyones head and made them go $300,000 into debt.
Just because something is your “dream” doesnt make it an excuse to live in some delusional make-believe timeline where its still affordable.

Boomers had it easier and they’re cocksuckers, I agree, but it really isnt that fuckin hard right now to get a job, not be a complete retard with your money, and live comfortably.

I don’t think that’s true, to be clear it’s true for me, I’m comfortable, very little debt , but I can recognise the situation for what it is. It’s easy to get shitty jobs, not easy to get good ones.

I guess they didn’t leave future generations nothing - we got left a 30 trillion national debt and a future 200 trillion in unsecured liabilities like their social security payments. God bless ‘em.

Living comfortably is one thing. But the idea of the America Dream (house, kids, retirement, one income household) is basically done. Rising costs are lowering the standard of living for future generations. Boomers refuse to acknowledge this and it’s frustrating