• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I never got the Ray Wilson/Unprepared bit until now

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I was in diapers 26 years ago. I’ll ask my mom how she felt about you in Genesis. You’re a nice guy though, genuinely. I’d genuinely tell you if you weren’t, genuinely.

"(Sigh) it's a tough one, @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 . On the one hand, your father and I LOVE 'Invisible Touch', you know? But there's also something about that husky Scottish brogue singing such deep lyrics in 'Alien Afternoon'. And he did a great job on his version of 'The Last Domino', but there's just something sexy about a short, balding slaphead who can cover 'You Can't Hurry Love'. Excuse me, I need to put some more mustard on my egg whites "

Imager

I see penises everywhere
You know, it's been an interesting few days on here, and I'm really not one to enjoy being the center of attention. I'm sure that's odd to hear from a frontman for a band, but it's true.

Allow me to be brief.

:image_9247_lg:

This place is the only outlet I have for humour, my humour specifically: harsh, quick, witty, acidic, but fun. It's lost everywhere nowadays with people thinking there's hidden meaning in EVERYTHING.

I just want to laugh. I don't have to agree with all of you here, and I don't, but you make me laugh. The concept of a person like Pat existing is Divine Comedy. Joe may as well be a Peter Sellers character. And Anthony is like Benny Hill without the charm and a heavy dash of closet homosexuality.

Torch me for all you'd like for this moment of sincerity, but it's nice to be myself here, even if you cunts didn't support me 26 years ago because I wasn't "muh Fwil Cowwins".

Enough of this saccharine, let's Party Rock for Jocktober!

As faggy as it sounds this is the only place that has made me laugh consistently for years. I actually can’t imagine it not existing. I’d either be very depressed or I’dve used my free time being miserable to try to make more money.

My life is actually better because Patrick Tomlinson exists. Imagine that.