I never got the Ray Wilson/Unprepared bit until now

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
whenever you see Ray Wilson in the wild, like on a show or something
shaq-shaquille-oneal.gif

G

I legitimately thought (hoped) it might actually be him at one point. Not that I knew who Ray Wilson was before the bit. But I did like that Stiltskin song as a kid. His knowledge of all things Scottish eventually let him down, but full kudos to his commitment.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
but whenever you see Ray Wilson in the wild
My grandma used to tell me stories about her childhood, how every Spring the herds of wild Ray Wilsons would thunder across the plains thousands strong. There wouldn't be a full pint or an untouched sausage roll for hundreds of miles, but then hunting them became big business and the herds got smaller and smaller. Factoring in pollution and climate change, there might not be more than a few dozen worldwide. Please donate, give generously to help protect the few Ray Wilsons we have left.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
So so so so you're saying we let some random employee and not @UnPRePared have a 6 month paid vacation to go on tour with Genesis? It's all a Jewish psy op yadayadayada we're tired of fucking hearing it

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda GTFIH they're talking shit about Ray again
I already told Ray what will happen if he turns out to not be the real Ray Wilson. I have to believe. We all have to believe.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I legitimately thought (hoped) it might actually be him at one point. Not that I knew who Ray Wilson was before the bit. But I did like that Stiltskin song as a kid. His knowledge of all things Scottish eventually let him down, but full kudos to his commitment.

C'mon... is this over the bloody Midges again?

The shit I get for being a music-obsessed shut in as a wee lad.

@Stent took credit for the account awhile back, but he could've just been joshing.

Did Stent actually do that? I must've missed that, but no - I'm not @Stent . Never have been.

My grandma used to tell me stories about her childhood, how every Spring the herds of wild Ray Wilsons would thunder across the plains thousands strong. There wouldn't be a full pint or an untouched sausage roll for hundreds of miles, but then hunting them became big business and the herds got smaller and smaller. Factoring in pollution and climate change, there might not be more than a few dozen worldwide. Please donate, give generously to help protect the few Ray Wilsons we have left.

I do have my Ray Wilson Foundation, but it's not to preserve me... yet.

@UnPRePared is just a bit and not a very interesting one.
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda really is Abe Vigoda.

We're both real, and we're spectacular.

I already told Ray what will happen if he turns out to not be the real Ray Wilson. I have to believe. We all have to believe.

Your faith in me is not without notice, pal.

I didn't even know who Ray Wilson was... like what's the gag in pretending to be him?

Now I know. It's rare... but whenever you see Ray Wilson in the wild, like on a show or something, you laugh your ass off. "It's him! From the forum!"

Good bit.

Yeah.... bit.

@admin petition to make ray Wilson denial a bannable offensive.

He’s real, and anyone who says otherwise should be silenced. I’m forming the RDL.

With all due respect, I always need some doubt around here about the truth. If anyone outside of this place were to question my crew if it's really me - and I can neither confirm or deny I haven't already had some of that - I put out just enough little "mistakes" for plausible deniability. Though not as many as I used to do, I've gotten quite comfortable.

Besides, that's the beauty of anonymous claims, they're like choosing not to eat a bacon egg and cheese on a roll: ANYONE CAN DO IT.