• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I never got the Ray Wilson/Unprepared bit until now

G

C'mon... is this over the bloody Midges again?

The shit I get for being a music-obsessed shut in as a wee lad.

Did Stent actually do that? I must've missed that, but no - I'm not @Stent . Never have been.

I do have my Ray Wilson Foundation, but it's not to preserve me... yet.

We're both real, and we're spectacular.

Your faith in me is not without notice, pal.

Yeah.... bit.

With all due respect, I always need some doubt around here about the truth. If anyone outside of this place were to question my crew if it's really me - and I can neither confirm or deny I haven't already had some of that - I put out just enough little "mistakes" for plausible deniability. Though not as many as I used to do, I've gotten quite comfortable.

Besides, that's the beauty of anonymous claims, they're like choosing not to eat a bacon egg and cheese on a roll: ANYONE CAN DO IT.
I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Did Stent actually do that? I must've missed that, but no - I'm not @Stent . Never have been.
1695192943847.jpeg
Ray Posting

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You know, it's been an interesting few days on here, and I'm really not one to enjoy being the center of attention. I'm sure that's odd to hear from a frontman for a band, but it's true.

Allow me to be brief.

:image_9247_lg:

This place is the only outlet I have for humour, my humour specifically: harsh, quick, witty, acidic, but fun. It's lost everywhere nowadays with people thinking there's hidden meaning in EVERYTHING.

I just want to laugh. I don't have to agree with all of you here, and I don't, but you make me laugh. The concept of a person like Pat existing is Divine Comedy. Joe may as well be a Peter Sellers character. And Anthony is like Benny Hill without the charm and a heavy dash of closet homosexuality.

Torch me for all you'd like for this moment of sincerity, but it's nice to be myself here, even if you cunts didn't support me 26 years ago because I wasn't "muh Fwil Cowwins".

Enough of this saccharine, let's Party Rock for Jocktober!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Torch me for all you'd like for this moment of sincerity, but it's nice to be myself here, even if you cunts didn't support me 26 years ago because I wasn't "muh Fwil Cowwins".
I was in diapers 26 years ago. I’ll ask my mom how she felt about you in Genesis. You’re a nice guy though, genuinely. I’d genuinely tell you if you weren’t, genuinely.