I love that he's wasting so much time on this

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Wait... he thinks this is getting PUBLISHED?? o_O

I thought he was just pissing around for practice.

If his agent bothers to read past the first page I would be astounded.
His dumb tweet joking about it got enough likes that Mr. Dopamine-Hit started thinking "I'm onto something here". There is so little interest in his books that any positive response to one of his stupid ideas is met with ridiculously overboard enthusiasm.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is pat thinking he can try and swoop in and steal Uncle Pauls fan fiction Hugo. Make an easy short xmas story using already made characters. It will be perfect since the Hugos are in december. He will get extra points for it being festive. They will praise him and ask him to do a reading. At least thats how it plays out in pats head.

G

People can read fanfiction online for free, stupid, keep pretending you're even treading water while you're desperately throwing shit at the wall and hoping anything will stick.

View attachment 19758
For fuck’s sake. His daughter is being raised by another (worthier) man and this is what he’s focused on? To quote a great late comedian,’ He seems kinda gay.’

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
A letter arrives at the estate.

"Sir,
It would give me great pleasure to be able to make your acquaintance. Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Josiah Moonworth, Esq. I write for The London Times and I take great interest in your tale of woe facing off the dread street urchins. If you would grant me the privilege of taking your testimonials, I'm sure that, together, we shall bring their reign of avarice to a timely end.
I remain your humble and obediant servant,
Josiah Moonworth"

DICKENS : "Egads! This change in fortunes is just what I desired! I shall dispatch a reply forthwith."

*several weeks later*

JOSIAH : "SIR, I regret to inform you that you are, in actuality, a corpulent sodomite who suffers from gynecomastia and also that the periodical will be terminated. What say you, stop?"

DICKENS : "Aha! Alas for you, sir, but I had suspected a ruse from the start! The constables are monitoring these telegrams as you deign to send them, and gaol shall be your future accomodation, you suckling! ...Stop."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Appropriately treating it as a one-off joke concept, and not acting wasting time trying to do it for real
Anytime he will mention it everyone will think " The Rock just did that.." It reminds me of that short story he wrote a couple years back. People on the website (NYTimes?) were immediately saying that it was just like The Expanse but not as good.

G

I cannot comprehend the level of retardation required to think writing a sequel to A Christmas Carol is a good idea.

He just thinks every idea that pops into that fat head of his is genius and needs to be acted upon. Fat fucking fool.
His followers are demanding it, child. Only Patrick is capable of pulling this sequel off. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

I cannot comprehend the level of retardation required to think writing a sequel to A Christmas Carol is a good idea.

He just thinks every idea that pops into that fat head of his is genius and needs to be acted upon. Fat fucking fool.
In his defense, he just tweets about them - he doesn't really "act upon" anything.

Unless it's the birth of his daughter - then that chubster takes off like Usain Bolt.