I love that he's wasting so much time on this

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
People can read fanfiction online for free, stupid, keep pretending you're even treading water while you're desperately throwing shit at the wall and hoping anything will stick.

Screenshot_20220114-184937.jpg

Last edited:

Username

TIL that we don't actually know the building where Ebenezer Scrooge's private rooms were in A Christmas Carol.

I’m embarrassed for him for writing this. He’s a fictional character, “we” don’t know the buildings because Dickens never bothered giving a fictional character a fictional address.

I’m convinced Pat believes he was real and shares a house with Dracula, Santa Clause, Willy Wonka the Termination and Pats Twitter verification.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Wasn't that basically House? Which I enjoyed. Or the actual Sherlock Holmes, like that bomb with Will Ferrell?
Real Sherlock. I remember being a kid and seeing the concept of Sherlock Holmes being awoken in the 20th century, and it was such a cool concept to me that it blew my mind (it was some TV movie).

Then I learned that it was all ready at that point it was all ready a hackneyed cliché that had been done to death.

Pat would think it's a fresh concept and spam his Twitter bots with increasingly pitiful updates about his WIP featuring Sherlock prowling TikTok for clues.

PeteRose

It is crazy to me that he thinks this is a good idea. Set aside how terrible he is as a writer. No one gives a fuck about A Christmas Carol. That shit has been run into the ground. The Muppets did a version of A Christmas Carol thirty fucking years ago. This idea is a Dud On Arrival (DOA).
especially when the "author's" research consists
of reading wikipedia and watching a 30 minute pbs special on youtube.

I hated Dickens because he was a wordy cocksucker. Then I learned he used to get paid by the word.

Nobody pays Fatrick for his wordy dreck. The Hill, Tor, etc.
Dickens would announce out his window how many words he had written that day to strangers who would ignore him.

I say! You there! Yes, the gentleman in the stovepipe hat! I have written five hundred words today! Quite the pretty penny it will earn me! I am now about to engage in amorous conduct with my bricky second wife!

G

Dickens would announce out his window how many words he had written that day to strangers who would ignore him.

I say! You there! Yes, the gentleman in the stovepipe hat! I have written five hundred words today! Quite the pretty penny it will earn me! I am now about to engage in amorous conduct with my bricky second wife!
Did you know Dickens wrote Bleak House at his favorite watering hole, Ye Olde Hooligans?