I hope the "Mexican" was a brotherman. Like Nana's Contractor.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
The best part of this, and frankly any other Nana tale is that you KNOW he's always extra polite and makes sure to say "thank you!!!!" after every interaction with a service employee because he's the biggest non confrontational pussy on the planet. That's why this pranny always stews on every single instance of what he perceives as inadequate service. He's literally incapable of voicing his frustration to someone who can, you know, actually do something to improve the situation.
He thinks "saving things for the show" is what some great broadcaster does, when really its a cope for him being unable to raise an issue like an actual man because he's terrified of confrontation instead he drunkenly whines a day or two later to his tiny audience.

He didn't dare say shit to the Mexican. He didn't dare say shit when Club Soda Kenny tossed his ass to the curb at the Comedy Cellar. He took a beating from a whore in Times Square then scurried away to bitch on Twitter (which later cost him his dream job and his home lol) Didn't dare say shit to Opie all those years either.

Nana is a pussy.

Nothing pisses me off more than his blatant misunderstanding of the Sopranos. The entire show is a critique on Tony. Basically anything that comes out of his mouth is flagrantly hypocritical or bullshit made to paint the guy as a morally corrupt fool. The show is relatively smart in not shining flashing lights saying “TONY IS A BAD PERSON - HE IS LYING HERE AND IS BEING HYPOCRITICAL”. However it allows blatant fucking retards like Nana to misinterpret the entire show as Tony being unfathomably based.

There are so many examples of this but i’ll just name a few. Nana thinks Tony hating AJ and criticizing him for being on the computer is so BASED!!!! AJS A SPOILED MILLENNIAL!!! Not realizing that the greater subtext is Tony has driven his son into this life. He was born privileged and given 0 responsibilities. He won’t go into the mob because Tony doesn’t want him to. Can’t go into the army because Carmela doesn’t want him to. He’s trapped between the dichotomy of strict parenting and ultra nurturing ones and it leads him utterly directionless. We see an important example of this in the same season. Tony constantly critiques his son for not being manly and taking no responsibility. AJ attempts to stab Junior which Tony viciously disapproves of, despite it being exactly what Tony expects his son to be. But he also doesn’t want his son to be like him.

If you think Tony Soprano is badass you have to be a delusion low IQ wop. I mean the entire conflict of the series is about him going to therapy because he’s so traumatized by his upbringing and conflicting worldview / feelings. The scene where he’s talking to Melfi about how he’s not going to hell when he dies because he’s a “soldier” is seen by Ant to be so based and true. In reality it’s just an evil guy making a justification about how “Yeah I kill people but i’m not Hitler”.
Every bit of subtext and nuance goes sailing right over Nana's booze-sodden, misshapen head. He enjoys drunkenly hooting over the fag jokes, and repeating funny lines, and that's it.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He thinks "saving things for the show" is what some great broadcaster does, when really its a cope for him being unable to raise an issue like an actual man because he's terrified of confrontation instead he drunkenly whines a day or two later to his tiny audience.

He didn't dare say shit to the Mexican. He didn't dare say shit when Club Soda Kenny tossed his ass to the curb at the Comedy Cellar. He took a beating from a whore in Times Square then scurried away to bitch on Twitter (which later cost him his dream job and his home lol) Didn't dare say shit to Opie all those years either.

Nana is a pussy.

Hey I think he showed those elderly foreign minimum wage blackjack dealers what-for.
They deserved it too for drawing unlucky cards.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
He sounds exactly like an indignant homosexual man, simpering because his breakfast wasn't brought to him on a big fancy silver tray. The unbearable screechy voice, the over-gesticulating tantrums...pure homo. Such a bloated sense of self-importance. He thinks he's a VIP celebrity, with all the entitlement that comes with it. And none of it ever would have happened if he just moved into the NEW HOME HE JUST BOUGHT, like how a normal person would. I'm sure the hotel is really disappointed that he won't be staying there anymore.
He got better service than he deserves. What difference does it make that the shit didn't come on a silver tray with a dome? He was gonna eat it like the wet brain hobgoblin he is. The staff probably understood that perfectly and treated him according to his attitude and price he paid for the room. He's a member. They know he'll be back. He won't mention that part though.

All those times he got the nice treatment with room service he probably wasted half the food. God knows the thin boy-bodied young girls probably never put any real food back. Now look at him. I bet he ate every crumb of that shitty breakfast because it was his splurge meal and he couldn't afford not to.

Go to your swamp and learn to cook, or get Missy to share some of her protein shakes or something, lazy fuck.

He got better service than he deserves. What difference does it make that the shit didn't come on a silver tray with a dome? He was gonna eat it like the wet brain hobgoblin he is. The staff probably understood that perfectly and treated him according to his attitude and price he paid for the room. He's a member. They know he'll be back. He won't mention that part though.

All those times he got the nice treatment with room service he probably wasted half the food. God knows the thin boy-bodied young girls probably never put any real food back. Now look at him. I bet he ate every crumb of that shitty breakfast because it was his splurge meal and he couldn't afford not to.

Go to your swamp and learn to cook, or get Missy to share some of her protein shakes or something, lazy fuck.
One has to wonder why a guy who owns his own home AND rents an apartment needs a hotel room in the first place. Perhaps if he didn't drink himself stupid all weekend, he could have just gone home instead of splurging for a hotel room not far from where he lives.

One has to wonder why a guy who owns his own home AND rents an apartment needs a hotel room in the first place. Perhaps if he didn't drink himself stupid all weekend, he could have just gone home instead of splurging for a hotel room not far from where he lives.

A better question is why is there a NYC studio? There are countless YouTubers/Streamers with a better setup than the rented studio. What the fuck is the point of flying from SC to NYC and then getting a hotel room. Just buy a fucking desk and camera and do your show from your leaky ass house. Like his current setup is some state-of-the-art super studio?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
hey yeah this is from yesterday when he was fucking wasted. He looked especially ugly.

If he wasn’t boorishly screaming he’d turn into the lispy queer he is. It starts to pop out at 10:15 when Garrett talks about his experience in a German hotel. Of course the video cuts when after that Anthony starts screaming “sieg heil” and giving the aryan salute.

He wants to be fed so desperately bad

A better question is why is there a NYC studio? There are countless YouTubers/Streamers with a better setup than the rented studio. What the fuck is the point of flying from SC to NYC and then getting a hotel room. Just buy a fucking desk and camera and do your show from your leaky ass house. Like his current setup is some state-of-the-art super studio?
I don't understand it either. Why the insistence on doing his gay podcast from that studio? Does that "legitimatize" it for him somehow? Does reporting to a studio to do his "show" make him feel like a celebrity? Or is there some sort of financial reason why he does it? The whole idea that he needs to rent an apartment in order to be near that studio makes no sense whatsoever, and it must cost him tens of thousands of dollars a year to do so.

hey yeah this is from yesterday when he was fucking wasted. He looked especially ugly.

If he wasn’t boorishly screaming he’d turn into the lispy queer he is. It starts to pop out at 10:15 when Garrett talks about his experience in a German hotel. Of course the video cuts when after that Anthony starts screaming “sieg heil” and giving the aryan salute.

He wants to be fed so desperately bad
Listen to his voice cracking like a pre-pubescent boy right in the beginning LOL. Such a hysterical, screeching fruit.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I am going to take partial credit for Auntie being extra drunk on his show because I was hammering his anonymous account on Twitter that he uses for Opie Hate replies. (Not joking, he actually logs into fake accounts to be Opie's anonymous Reply Guy)

You can tell it was him because he argues the same way AND does it ALL DAY! :lwjxnwp:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I am going to take partial credit for Auntie being extra drunk on his show because I was hammering his anonymous account on Twitter that he uses for Opie Hate replies. (Not joking, he actually logs into fake accounts to be Opie's anonymous Reply Guy)

You can tell it was him because he argues the same way AND does it ALL DAY! :lwjxnwp:
Drop the @s, brotherman.

I don't understand it either. Why the insistence on doing his gay podcast from that studio? Does that "legitimatize" it for him somehow? Does reporting to a studio to do his "show" make him feel like a celebrity? Or is there some sort of financial reason why he does it? The whole idea that he needs to rent an apartment in order to be near that studio makes no sense whatsoever, and it must cost him tens of thousands of dollars a year to do so.
The rants he's done about The Opester not wanting to be perceived as having been forcibly knocked down a peg in status are projection. Of course he needs a studio; the legendary Anthony Cumia is doing a show! With guests! For as long as he stays in NYC (life), he's keeping that studio, because to get rid of it is admitting failure, and he's obviously not doing that.

... and rise again!

When I watch the scene where Spider gets shot in the foot I laugh at the fact that Tommy is an insane degenerate. Nana laughs because its badass and he wants to do the same thing to prove how much of a man he is. I don’t get how anyone can watch Goodfellas and come away thinking its some inspirational movie. Not a single character comes away from it unscathed and it’s very clear that getting walked through the back of a restaurant isn’t worth going to jail, becoming a junkie, or being complicit in murders.
David Chase is a big Goodfellas fan, so his hat tips to it are great throughout the series, especially having Christopher ("Spider") shoot the bakery worker kid in the foot and saying "it happens" as he walks out the door, and later when Phil Leotardo sticks Angelo in the car trunk and shoots him to death (how "Billy Batts" met his fate).

Sopranos was an incredible series, but putting gaudy, ill fitting white columns in your McMansion trying to make it look like Tony's house is taking the fandom a little too far.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Sopranos was an incredible series, but putting gaudy, ill fitting white columns in your McMansion trying to make it look like Tony's house is taking the fandom a little too far.
This is such a fucking good example. I am a huge Sopranos fan. There’s that episode where AJ is trying to get pussy so he’s bragging about how rich he is. His friends come to his home and wonder where the Tiger is and why it’s not the Corleone mansion. Then he goes to this girls house and shes ACTUALLY rich with her parents being art collectors and having a big house. The simple plot point is “AJ feels stupid for bragging about being rich when he’s not.” The larger point not explicitly told to you is that Tony, despite living the life of crime that we assume comes with riches, lives in a upper middle class neighborhood next to doctors. You then have to ask if a life of murder and crime is worth that. Basically the entirety of the Sopranos works to debunk the mythos of the mob. In Goodfellas you have guys robbing airports for millions like its another day. In the Sopranos you have the guys saying truckloads of multivitamins and pool toys is “a real fuckin’ score.” The Sopranos, of ANY Italian mafia show, specifically shows the audience that all these guys are gaudy niggers who just like living lawlessly…

and of course Anthony misses that. And thinks Tonys house is awesome and the pinnacle of wealth.

This is such a fucking good example. I am a huge Sopranos fan. There’s that episode where AJ is trying to get pussy so he’s bragging about how rich he is. His friends come to his home and wonder where the Tiger is and why it’s not the Corleone mansion. Then he goes to this girls house and shes ACTUALLY rich with her parents being art collectors and having a big house. The simple plot point is “AJ feels stupid for bragging about being rich when he’s not.” The larger point not explicitly told to you is that Tony, despite living the life of crime that we assume comes with riches, lives in a upper middle class neighborhood next to doctors. You then have to ask if a life of murder and crime is worth that. Basically the entirety of the Sopranos works to debunk the mythos of the mob. In Goodfellas you have guys robbing airports for millions like its another day. In the Sopranos you have the guys saying truckloads of multivitamins and pool toys is “a real fuckin’ score.” The Sopranos, of ANY Italian mafia show, specifically shows the audience that all these guys are gaudy niggers who just like living lawlessly…

and of course Anthony misses that. And thinks Tonys house is awesome and the pinnacle of wealth.
Yeah, they really made that clear in the final season when Hesh talks about how much money Tony is constantly borrowing only to blow most of it on gambling and spending stupidly like buying a boat which costs a shitload of money to maintain and only loses value. Hesh estimates Tony is only worth, around $300,000, I think it was.

Who else do we know who spends frivolously and makes stupid, impulsive, drunken, ego driven business and personal life decisions which have very serious consequences?

LiberalPussy

David Chase is a big Goodfellas fan, so his hat tips to it are great throughout the series, especially having Christopher ("Spider") shoot the bakery worker kid in the foot and saying "it happens" as he walks out the door, and later when Phil Leotardo sticks Angelo in the car trunk and shoots him to death (how "Billy Batts" met his fate).

If he were a zoomer he’d be a cosplay loving weeb.