I hope the "Mexican" was a brotherman. Like Nana's Contractor.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
O&A era Nana would never have dreamed of slumming it in a 4 star hotel. When in LA he would stay at the Beverly Hills hotel and spend $1500+ a night, now $300 is a big deal, no wonder he dulls out reality with his tranny beer.

"I'm going to somehow communicate my displeasure to them, I know I just did.."

Yeah, Id bet theres no staff of the hotel among the 200 Compound subscribers. Best send them an email instead.

Last edited:
Which is weird since $300 a night for that hotel is usually a steal. The cheapest rooms there are typically $500-700.
Agreed. When he said $300 like it was a luxury price, I was like, I've never gotten a hotel in Manhattan for less than $300 per night except right after 9/11. Flea traps there go for $300 a night. That's nothing to boast about. He's such white trash.

That scene in The Sopranos where the point is that Tony is now physically as far removed from everyone and anything he cares about as he is emotionally? And Nana interprets that as him being a badass eating his room service and ordering an Asian whore.

And yeah as everyone else is pointing out, he’s really outing himself for how broke he is, bragging about staying in a $300 hotel. If I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just has no clue how much stuff costs because he’s got his ballwashers doing his finances for him, and with what they’re probably stealing off the top, he has no idea how much things actually cost.

Anthony is mad that he’s being treated like the nigger he is. An actual white person with means like myself only gets the best service when I stay at a hotel.

He still thinks this is 2008 and the Borgata gave him a 2 bedroom suite and a butler for gambling $200K away.

You got the cheapest rate for the cheapest room they have. What the fucks the problem. He ordered food, and got it. He's literally complaining it wasn't served on a silver platter. A literal silver platter. In a $300 room. Wow.