• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope the "Mexican" was a brotherman. Like Nana's Contractor.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He still thinks this is 2008 and the Borgata gave him a 2 bedroom suite and a butler for gambling $200K away.

You got the cheapest rate for the cheapest room they have. What the fucks the problem. He ordered food, and got it. He's literally complaining it wasn't served on a silver platter. A literal silver platter. In a $300 room. Wow.
I’m guessing an average room in a decent midtown hotel is 5-600. Anything cheaper is a Groupon deal or one of those “unsold rooms” deals which ensures you get the shittiest service and no consideration at all.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nothing pisses me off more than his blatant misunderstanding of the Sopranos. The entire show is a critique on Tony. Basically anything that comes out of his mouth is flagrantly hypocritical or bullshit made to paint the guy as a morally corrupt fool. The show is relatively smart in not shining flashing lights saying “TONY IS A BAD PERSON - HE IS LYING HERE AND IS BEING HYPOCRITICAL”. However it allows blatant fucking retards like Nana to misinterpret the entire show as Tony being unfathomably based.

There are so many examples of this but i’ll just name a few. Nana thinks Tony hating AJ and criticizing him for being on the computer is so BASED!!!! AJS A SPOILED MILLENNIAL!!! Not realizing that the greater subtext is Tony has driven his son into this life. He was born privileged and given 0 responsibilities. He won’t go into the mob because Tony doesn’t want him to. Can’t go into the army because Carmela doesn’t want him to. He’s trapped between the dichotomy of strict parenting and ultra nurturing ones and it leads him utterly directionless. We see an important example of this in the same season. Tony constantly critiques his son for not being manly and taking no responsibility. AJ attempts to stab Junior which Tony viciously disapproves of, despite it being exactly what Tony expects his son to be. But he also doesn’t want his son to be like him.

If you think Tony Soprano is badass you have to be a delusion low IQ wop. I mean the entire conflict of the series is about him going to therapy because he’s so traumatized by his upbringing and conflicting worldview / feelings. The scene where he’s talking to Melfi about how he’s not going to hell when he dies because he’s a “soldier” is seen by Ant to be so based and true. In reality it’s just an evil guy making a justification about how “Yeah I kill people but i’m not Hitler”.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nothing pisses me off more than his blatant misunderstanding of the Sopranos. The entire show is a critique on Tony. Basically anything that comes out of his mouth is flagrantly hypocritical or bullshit made to paint the guy as a morally corrupt fool. The show is relatively smart in not shining flashing lights saying “TONY IS A BAD PERSON - HE IS LYING HERE AND IS BEING HYPOCRITICAL”. However it allows blatant fucking retards like Nana to misinterpret the entire show as Tony being unfathomably based.

There are so many examples of this but i’ll just name a few. Nana thinks Tony hating AJ and criticizing him for being on the computer is so BASED!!!! AJS A SPOILED MILLENNIAL!!! Not realizing that the greater subtext is Tony has driven his son into this life. He was born privileged and given 0 responsibilities. He won’t go into the mob because Tony doesn’t want him to. Can’t go into the army because Carmela doesn’t want him to. He’s trapped between the dichotomy of strict parenting and ultra nurturing ones and it leads him utterly directionless. We see an important example of this in the same season. Tony constantly critiques his son for not being manly and taking no responsibility. AJ attempts to stab Junior which Tony viciously disapproves of, despite it being exactly what Tony expects his son to be. But he also doesn’t want his son to be like him.

If you think Tony Soprano is badass you have to be a delusion low IQ wop. I mean the entire conflict of the series is about him going to therapy because he’s so traumatized by his upbringing and conflicting worldview / feelings. The scene where he’s talking to Melfi about how he’s not going to hell when he dies because he’s a “soldier” is seen by Ant to be so based and true. In reality it’s just an evil guy making a justification about how “Yeah I kill people but i’m not Hitler”.
He does the same with Goodfellas. Retarded Wop.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He does the same with Goodfellas. Retarded Wop.
This is why I think wops will always be worse than niggers. Sure, nigs idolize crime in their culture. But they also have people like Malcolm X, MLK, Obama, recent memory blacks that paint their people in a good light. Who do Italians have? The last one they had was Rudy Guilianni but we all know how that turned out…So the only thing Italians have in their culture is these movies about how their people are crime ridden niggers robbing and killing people. And without a shred of irony they see it as fucking badass. Yes, select Italian American groups claim these painted a stereotypical portrait of Italians. But you know who embraced it the most? These fucking greaseballs. They have no sense of irony in identifying with psychopathic criminals. And if you try to explain thats who they’re idolizing they’ll always justify it in some way. You’d be hard pressed to find a nigger outside a city who supports blacks killing each other, gang violence, and mass robberies of CVS’. But chances are one out of every Italian will tell you Goodfellas was awesome, the Godfather is badass, and will talk up John Gotti.

And the supreme irony in all of this is that you’ll never find a group of people who criticize blacks more than Italians. Said it before…at least niggers were slaves and deprived of rights for 300 years, owing to their stupidity. The wops came here on a boat 100 years ago, all learned English, and were all accepted into white society yet manage to be just as delinquent. They can’t stop talking about how lawless blacks are and how their crime isn’t persecuted when it was only 30 years ago that the Mafia truly got broken up and lost it’s power.

I really hate them.

G

This is why I think wops will always be worse than niggers. Sure, nigs idolize crime in their culture. But they also have people like Malcolm X, MLK, Obama, recent memory blacks that paint their people in a good light. Who do Italians have? The last one they had was Rudy Guilianni but we all know how that turned out…So the only thing Italians have in their culture is these movies about how their people are crime ridden niggers robbing and killing people. And without a shred of irony they see it as fucking badass. Yes, select Italian American groups claim these painted a stereotypical portrait of Italians. But you know who embraced it the most? These fucking greaseballs. They have no sense of irony in identifying with psychopathic criminals. And if you try to explain thats who they’re idolizing they’ll always justify it in some way. You’d be hard pressed to find a nigger outside a city who supports blacks killing each other, gang violence, and mass robberies of CVS’. But chances are one out of every Italian will tell you Goodfellas was awesome, the Godfather is badass, and will talk up John Gotti.

And the supreme irony in all of this is that you’ll never find a group of people who criticize blacks more than Italians. Said it before…at least niggers were slaves and deprived of rights for 300 years, owing to their stupidity. The wops came here on a boat 100 years ago, all learned English, and were all accepted into white society yet manage to be just as delinquent. They can’t stop talking about how lawless blacks are and how their crime isn’t persecuted when it was only 30 years ago that the Mafia truly got broken up and lost it’s power.

I really hate them.
Hey sue it’s fucking bootiful out, be a fucking doll and get us some more beers! Yo tone! Let’s do a fucking shot

hikomow633

Forum Clout
The best part of this, and frankly any other Nana tale is that you KNOW he's always extra polite and makes sure to say "thank you!!!!" after every interaction with a service employee because he's the biggest non confrontational pussy on the planet. That's why this pranny always stews on every single instance of what he perceives as inadequate service. He's literally incapable of voicing his frustration to someone who can, you know, actually do something to improve the situation.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Goodfellas is a good film, you're just not supposed to walk away from it wanting to join the Mafia. Anthony is to GoodFellas what finance bros are to Wolf of Wall Street. You're not supposed to want to be Jordan Belfort.
When I watch the scene where Spider gets shot in the foot I laugh at the fact that Tommy is an insane degenerate. Nana laughs because its badass and he wants to do the same thing to prove how much of a man he is. I don’t get how anyone can watch Goodfellas and come away thinking its some inspirational movie. Not a single character comes away from it unscathed and it’s very clear that getting walked through the back of a restaurant isn’t worth going to jail, becoming a junkie, or being complicit in murders.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The best part of this, and frankly any other Nana tale is that you KNOW he's always extra polite and makes sure to say "thank you!!!!" after every interaction with a service employee because he's the biggest non confrontational pussy on the planet. That's why this pranny always stews on every single instance of what he perceives as inadequate service.
Nanas inability to be confrontational in the moment leads all of his experiences to wind up like this. The NYC hooker and Opie being the biggest example. Instead of just dealing with Opie and their issues over their 20 year run he let it festered and shut his cocksucking mouth. And surprise, it comes out extremely inappropriate and with visceral unjustified hatred for the guy. Then instead of taking his anger out in the moment on the black woman beating him up, he did nothing. So that leads to an insane freak out 3 hours later because he’s just hashing it over in his mind going “I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SAID THIS AND DID THAT!!!”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Anyone who's been to Italy knows the Cumias aren't Italian, at least not more than a couple generations back. He's an arab through and through, and just like an Arab he wishes desperately he was white and America yeehaw Johnny Hollywood. The only difference is he bought a Mustang instead of a BMW.

"I hate Italians more than niggers" is a gargantuanly amerimutt take. Americans think irish are the pinnacle of white identity ffs

Forum Clout
He sounds exactly like an indignant homosexual man, simpering because his breakfast wasn't brought to him on a big fancy silver tray. The unbearable screechy voice, the over-gesticulating tantrums...pure homo. Such a bloated sense of self-importance. He thinks he's a VIP celebrity, with all the entitlement that comes with it. And none of it ever would have happened if he just moved into the NEW HOME HE JUST BOUGHT, like how a normal person would. I'm sure the hotel is really disappointed that he won't be staying there anymore.