I hope the "Mexican" was a brotherman. Like Nana's Contractor.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yep, I was about to say the same. He acts like GoodFellas was a film about a bunch of college buddies who formed a successful company together. Nobody murdered or ratted on anyone and everyone lived happily ever after.
He thinks in these mob movies if everyone just followed the rules and didn't rat everything would be perfect, which ignores that these people are amoral shitheads and fucking people over is in their nature. Ant probably believes Frankie Frenchy and the rest deserved to be killed for being stupid with the money and fails to see that mobsters like Jimmy being greedy and violent leads people to rat.

The entire boomer generation of mobsters were a disaster because like most boomers they couldn't see anything for any perspective but their own, so boomer wops like ant eat these movies up

JebJoh

He thinks in these mob movies if everyone just followed the rules and didn't rat everything would be perfect, which ignores that these people are amoral shitheads and fucking people over is in their nature. Ant probably believes Frankie Frenchy and the rest deserved to be killed for being stupid with the money and fails to see that mobsters like Jimmy being greedy and violent leads people to rat.

The entire boomer generation of mobsters were a disaster because like most boomers they couldn't see anything for any perspective but their own, so boomer wops like ant eat these movies up

Boomers were too selfish to be mobsters. These whiny bitches were lining up at the fbi to turn in their friends and save themselves. Even the bosses were informants.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This is such a fucking good example. I am a huge Sopranos fan. There’s that episode where AJ is trying to get pussy so he’s bragging about how rich he is. His friends come to his home and wonder where the Tiger is and why it’s not the Corleone mansion. Then he goes to this girls house and shes ACTUALLY rich with her parents being art collectors and having a big house. The simple plot point is “AJ feels stupid for bragging about being rich when he’s not.” The larger point not explicitly told to you is that Tony, despite living the life of crime that we assume comes with riches, lives in a upper middle class neighborhood next to doctors. You then have to ask if a life of murder and crime is worth that. Basically the entirety of the Sopranos works to debunk the mythos of the mob. In Goodfellas you have guys robbing airports for millions like its another day. In the Sopranos you have the guys saying truckloads of multivitamins and pool toys is “a real fuckin’ score.” The Sopranos, of ANY Italian mafia show, specifically shows the audience that all these guys are gaudy niggers who just like living lawlessly…

and of course Anthony misses that. And thinks Tonys house is awesome and the pinnacle of wealth.
And even the Doctors and Lawyers he lives next to like the Cusamanos look down their noses at Tony.

lowend73

never caught lackin
He got rid of the apartment. The lease ended July. He is staying in a hotel near the studio and only goes to SC maybe one weekend a month. He went Labor Day weekend and came back. Missy was conveniently out of town at Disney when he went down there.
"Disney"

That faggoty old simp just doesn't get it.

Good for her, take him for all he is worth

I don't understand it either. Why the insistence on doing his gay podcast from that studio? Does that "legitimatize" it for him somehow? Does reporting to a studio to do his "show" make him feel like a celebrity? Or is there some sort of financial reason why he does it? The whole idea that he needs to rent an apartment in order to be near that studio makes no sense whatsoever, and it must cost him tens of thousands of dollars a year to do so.

I used to have a business, and half the reason I'd come by was simply to make sure that my employees would bother to show up, and discourage them from filling their pockets with cash from the register.