• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I hate New York Pat

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
307067256_431993022253786_7380291291689495049_n.jpg

RobertMewler

Yeah, sure, asshole. Taking the subway to or from JFK is a long-ass trip (with multiple station changes). Nevermind you're also at the mercy of all the degenerates and mentally ill homeless nigs that have free reign to assault you. I've done that route back when I had no money and it was pretty brutal. No one who can cough up cab fare would do it and it's not an elitist thing either. It's a safety issue.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Yeah, sure, asshole. Taking the subway to or from JFK is a long-ass trip (with multiple station changes). Nevermind you're also at the mercy of all the degenerates and mentally ill homeless nigs that have free reign to assault you. I've done that route back when I had no money and it was pretty brutal. No one who can cough up cab fare would do it and it's not an elitist thing either. It's a safety issue.

Calm down sugartits. It's literally one transfer at Jamaica to get from JFK to Penn Station. The mentally ill degenerates don't tend to ride the JFK Flyaway because they aren't flying anywhere.

RobertMewler

Calm down sugartits. It's literally one transfer at Jamaica to get from JFK to Penn Station. The mentally ill degenerates don't tend to ride the JFK Flyaway because they aren't flying anywhere.
You didn't take into account the additional train from your apartment to Penn Station, pal! The mentally ill degenerates ride the A train (the one that takes you to the AirTrain) all day every day. What a silly thing to argue about.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
You didn't take into account the additional train from your apartment to Penn Station, pal! The mentally ill degenerates ride the A train (the one that takes you to the AirTrain) all day every day. What a silly thing to argue about.

Mew clutching her purse in fear because some sleepy Patrice-looking TSA agent is taking the same train as her.