I hate New York Pat

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
no i was in a very conservative religion where women have to wear head coverings and long skirts. i think men who force women into traditional gender roles are more of a threat than mentally ill black people. that's just me though.
Yeah that's what we all do, first we grab them out of the office where they are about to become successful lawyes then we shove them into a house and force them to make dinner and give birth at gunpoint lmfao.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
what do you think the statistics are on the likelihood of being randomly assaulted on the subway vs being in a tradwife situation and getting a good beating from your husband.

She's more paranoid than you, and you have diagnosed schizophrenia.

Do you know she's afraid to use google because Jews and uses some weird alt-right search engine instead? It's 2022, the NSA has all your information, even if you buy a home in some podunk upstate New York town.

drool.jpg

G

yeah one time i insisted on putting the baby in a car seat for a weekend trip and instead of going he terrorized me for 3 days and told me how stupid i was for trusting a baby safety device over my own arms. totally started that one.
You were in that nigger muslim cult? Seriously, you seem to smart to not have run before that happened.