• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

I hate New York Pat

covidcumia

The Dutch are FAGS!!!
Why the fuck is he wanting to keep up with a subway line that's over 900 miles away in a state he doesn't live in? Fuck he's exhausting
Because he lacks confidence and needs to answer everything, he then googles shit to seem knowledgeable. He couldn't pull a B in a math class but he knows the construction schedule on MTA lines. This imbecile insists I don't live where I actually do. He has to make it seem he possesses knowledge few do. I'm a regular currency trader, I guarantee he'd just look up the mid-market rate and think that's what a bank gives you, if I explained to him how to do better than the bank rate which would still be lower than the mm rate he'd tell me I was wrong. He has lost every single court appearance yet he comments on legal matters like he has a JD. He's dangerously stupid and prideful.

Last edited:
Because he lacks confidence and needs to answer everything, he then googles shit to seem knowledgeable. He couldn't pull a B in a math class but he knows the construction schedule on MTA lines. This imbecile insists I don't live where I actually do. He has to make it seem he possesses knowledge few do. I'm a regular currency trader, I guarantee he'd just look up the mid-market rate and think that's what a bank gives you, if I explained to him how to do better than the bank rate which would still be lower than the mm rate he'd tell me I was wrong. He has lost every single court appearance yet he comments on legal matters like he has a JD. He's dangerously stupid and prideful.
Nice edit, stupid

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
There has never been a subway line to JFK and there never will be, because there’s no reason. You can either take the subway or, if you want to avoid niggers, the Long Island Rail Road to Jamaica and hop on the AirTrain to JFK. It’s a relatively new train system and isn’t in any need of renovation. I guess you hallucinate NY infrastructure projects when you’re a drunk fat rube from Wisconsin.

I live on LI and actually take the LIRR when I go to JFK. 99% of the time it’s faster and ridiculously cheaper than taking a cab with some streetshitter making strange noises and hearing his wife blabber away on his MetroPCS phone.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eat your heart out, Alan Titchmarsh
Dragging suitcases around the vile NYC underground is a pain in the hole. I had to do it once as a kid and never again. Anyone with more than carry-on luggage who’d choose the subway over an Uber is stupid and also gets in everyone’s way.

FurBurger

Cars aren't built like they used to be. They're b
yes in my relgion they live in a compound and women are only free 7 days out of the month to be amongst the men, the rest of the time they stay in their own little houses. everytime some journalist or something goes to visit them they ask them the date of their period at the gate before they can come in and lying is the only way.
So does John Frum bring you your Christmas presents, or what?

Dog Eater

Under the porch with Jimmy.
Didn't Patrice do time in prison for a gang rape charge?
Pretty sure it was only statutory rape.

F6176B83-9F0B-4F10-952E-5AB581ACBCF3.jpeg