I found the guy in boq's scat video and he's wild!

Milk74

I'm black Irish
My morbid curiosity got the better of my last night. So I did a bit of a deep dive on this fuck last night. He legitimately needs to be executed. Eating nigger shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Just a complete degenerate faggot. His Twitter is hilarious though. He will mention how Evil Trump is, Then the next post is begging for dudes to shit on him.

Once Pat is in prison, I vote this guy our next target.
How many times did you cum?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yes, this video is where I get deep, or heavy if you prefer, when I go from sucking cum from this big beautiful black cock that then nearly drowns me in the biggest piss I've ever seen out of a human being. After using crackers to soak up the piss from my kitchen floor and eating the soggy crackers, I roll onto my back as if to let my hair soak up the rest of the piss I was laying in, I get all philosophical about life not lasting forever, dammit, and I ponder what the next people who buy my house when I go to that big out house in the sky. What might the young couple who re likely to be the net owners, what might they think when they notice all the cum on the walls and floor of their new bedroom? Ir of the grooves worn in the floor in four places from the millions of back and forth strokes of big cocks that have fucked me in my bed while it's legs wore deep grooves in the hard wood floor from all the fucking?

I'm going to write them a letter explaining some of the history of their bedroom and the rest of the house where literally thousands of men have gotten their nut over the 35 years I;ve loved here, so far, and hopefully I'll bring another few thousand to orgasm before they flush me down the drain. I'll hide the letter along with some video samples of what's been filmed in their new home like these hot black men who've shit in my mouth in every room in the house now, several times in the kitchen. I hope they're not homophobes. But shit, this is Kentucky.

Oh well.
Can’t you get diseases from that? Fucking disgusting.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
My morbid curiosity got the better of my last night. So I did a bit of a deep dive on this fuck last night. He legitimately needs to be executed. Eating nigger shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Just a complete degenerate faggot. His Twitter is hilarious though. He will mention how Evil Trump is, Then the next post is begging for dudes to shit on him.

Once Pat is in prison, I vote this guy our next target.
We don't interact with lolcows on this forum, child.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a hemorrhoid.

pic_330_big.jpg

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
This is the funniest, most absurd thing stumbled upon in the forum, and barely anyone even sees the hilarity in it. Unreal, but you know what...it is what it is.

And he's a brotherman @chocolatehellhole
Another full day of extremely successful, rich, business owner, mahogany table having, sex hadder posting by boq. Can you find any more interesting scat cases? I'm really looking for a good chunk of the Boqumentary to be about your newfound allah approved scat spreading obsession (why not, he approves child fucking... everybody bleeds the first time, don't let that upset ya).
boqchild (1).png
WAIT. I just got it. It doesn't mean the marriage has been "consumated" after menstruation because islamic people fuck their child brides until they bleed regardless.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yes, this video is where I get deep, or heavy if you prefer, when I go from sucking cum from this big beautiful black cock that then nearly drowns me in the biggest piss I've ever seen out of a human being. After using crackers to soak up the piss from my kitchen floor and eating the soggy crackers, I roll onto my back as if to let my hair soak up the rest of the piss I was laying in, I get all philosophical about life not lasting forever, dammit, and I ponder what the next people who buy my house when I go to that big out house in the sky. What might the young couple who re likely to be the net owners, what might they think when they notice all the cum on the walls and floor of their new bedroom? Ir of the grooves worn in the floor in four places from the millions of back and forth strokes of big cocks that have fucked me in my bed while it's legs wore deep grooves in the hard wood floor from all the fucking?

I'm going to write them a letter explaining some of the history of their bedroom and the rest of the house where literally thousands of men have gotten their nut over the 35 years I;ve loved here, so far, and hopefully I'll bring another few thousand to orgasm before they flush me down the drain. I'll hide the letter along with some video samples of what's been filmed in their new home like these hot black men who've shit in my mouth in every room in the house now, several times in the kitchen. I hope they're not homophobes. But shit, this is Kentucky.

Oh well.
Something truly disturbing has to happen for you to be like this. What is wrong with him

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Another full day of extremely successful, rich, business owner, mahogany table having, sex hadder posting by boq. Can you find any more interesting scat cases? I'm really looking for a good chunk of the Boqumentary to be about your newfound allah approved scat spreading obsession (why not, he approves child fucking... everybody bleeds the first time, don't let that upset ya). View attachment 144662WAIT. I just got it. It doesn't mean the marriage has been "consumated" after menstruation because islamic people fuck their child brides until they bleed regardless.
What a nut, lol