I found the guy in boq's scat video and he's wild!

Milk74

I'm black Irish
β€Ž
β€Ž
This nigga is a pulitzer prize winner!

Screenshot_20230821-203646_Chrome.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
β€Ž
β€Ž
I'm human garbage.

My name is Stewart Neal Bowman in Lexington, Kentucky USA and that's the title given me by one of my ex wives who seemed a little bit ticked off to find out the man she married was sucking dicks at glory holes every day of our marriage and now that I'm frequently eating shit from black men and video taping it for the world to see, she'd a little pissed off again just because she says she's sick and tired of friends and coworkers asking her "What was it like being married to a shit eating faggot?" That's another earned title I'm quite proud of.

This is one of my fav vids because it's extra nasty. This black man not only shits in mu mouth, he pissed in it, fucks me up the ass while I eat his shit, that's a first for me, then he spit and cums in my face too! I think I look good with every thing that can come out of his body did and my face and mouth is the lucky recipient!

Enjoy the video, and if you see any of my ex wives, ask what was it like being married to a shit eating faggot, they'll like that.

Stewart Neal Bowman

The Shit Eating Photojournalist

Lexington, Kentucky USA