I found the guy in boq's scat video and he's wild!

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I'm human garbage.

My name is Stewart Neal Bowman in Lexington, Kentucky USA and that's the title given me by one of my ex wives who seemed a little bit ticked off to find out the man she married was sucking dicks at glory holes every day of our marriage and now that I'm frequently eating shit from black men and video taping it for the world to see, she'd a little pissed off again just because she says she's sick and tired of friends and coworkers asking her "What was it like being married to a shit eating faggot?" That's another earned title I'm quite proud of.

This is one of my fav vids because it's extra nasty. This black man not only shits in mu mouth, he pissed in it, fucks me up the ass while I eat his shit, that's a first for me, then he spit and cums in my face too! I think I look good with every thing that can come out of his body did and my face and mouth is the lucky recipient!

Enjoy the video, and if you see any of my ex wives, ask what was it like being married to a shit eating faggot, they'll like that.

Stewart Neal Bowman

The Shit Eating Photojournalist

Lexington, Kentucky USA
It's going to rule when I can do this via AI to any person whose posted their entire lives to social media or youtube

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm the photojournalist Stewart Neal Bowman in Lexington, Kentucky and every black man I meet always completely amazes me at how incredibly superior each and every one of them are to us inferrior whites. I could and have just starred at them for hours , wishing I could somehow provide my services to every black man on Earth.
I actually worship their cocks as my higher power that I pray to and worship and there is not one thing that I would not do to please my God and Savior. The Almighty Big Black Cock. When I sleep I dream about them, when awake I crave them and I want to edat everything that can come out of a black man's body, my favorite thing being what I probably shouldn't discuss here but I am lucky in that several young black men here in Lexington stop by to feed me frequently.
I love being a filthy faggot with no limits, but there is nothing I love more than sucking a big, beautiful black cock to orgasm or feel him unload deep inside me after pounding my brains out, bareback with no lube.
Praise the Almighty Big Black Cock!
Stewart Neal Bowman
Faggot

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
CD78111F-CF89-43C4-831A-4D41685EE562.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm human garbage.

My name is Stewart Neal Bowman in Lexington, Kentucky USA and that's the title given me by one of my ex wives who seemed a little bit ticked off to find out the man she married was sucking dicks at glory holes every day of our marriage and now that I'm frequently eating shit from black men and video taping it for the world to see, she'd a little pissed off again just because she says she's sick and tired of friends and coworkers asking her "What was it like being married to a shit eating faggot?" That's another earned title I'm quite proud of.

This is one of my fav vids because it's extra nasty. This black man not only shits in mu mouth, he pissed in it, fucks me up the ass while I eat his shit, that's a first for me, then he spit and cums in my face too! I think I look good with every thing that can come out of his body did and my face and mouth is the lucky recipient!

Enjoy the video, and if you see any of my ex wives, ask what was it like being married to a shit eating faggot, they'll like that.

Stewart Neal Bowman

The Shit Eating Photojournalist

Lexington, Kentucky USA
Revolting

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

Stewart Bowman isn’t my boyfriend, but he actually is the person who my boyfriend is cheating with. He lives in Lexington and you think he’s this innocent sweet old man, and in all reality he goes and he lures in straight men. I think he acts like he has a girlfriend to lure guys. Watch your boyfriends and husband. This guy is sick. Google his name and you find out he does **** too. Don’t let him ruin your life.

1692725281378.png

1692725339196.png

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover

Stewart Bowman isn’t my boyfriend, but he actually is the person who my boyfriend is cheating with. He lives in Lexington and you think he’s this innocent sweet old man, and in all reality he goes and he lures in straight men. I think he acts like he has a girlfriend to lure guys. Watch your boyfriends and husband. This guy is sick. Google his name and you find out he does **** too. Don’t let him ruin your life.

View attachment 144528
View attachment 144529
It's definitely this gay ass nigga

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
My morbid curiosity got the better of my last night. So I did a bit of a deep dive on this fuck last night. He legitimately needs to be executed. Eating nigger shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Just a complete degenerate faggot. His Twitter is hilarious though. He will mention how Evil Trump is, Then the next post is begging for dudes to shit on him.

Once Pat is in prison, I vote this guy our next target.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Yes, this video is where I get deep, or heavy if you prefer, when I go from sucking cum from this big beautiful black cock that then nearly drowns me in the biggest piss I've ever seen out of a human being. After using crackers to soak up the piss from my kitchen floor and eating the soggy crackers, I roll onto my back as if to let my hair soak up the rest of the piss I was laying in, I get all philosophical about life not lasting forever, dammit, and I ponder what the next people who buy my house when I go to that big out house in the sky. What might the young couple who re likely to be the net owners, what might they think when they notice all the cum on the walls and floor of their new bedroom? Ir of the grooves worn in the floor in four places from the millions of back and forth strokes of big cocks that have fucked me in my bed while it's legs wore deep grooves in the hard wood floor from all the fucking?

I'm going to write them a letter explaining some of the history of their bedroom and the rest of the house where literally thousands of men have gotten their nut over the 35 years I;ve loved here, so far, and hopefully I'll bring another few thousand to orgasm before they flush me down the drain. I'll hide the letter along with some video samples of what's been filmed in their new home like these hot black men who've shit in my mouth in every room in the house now, several times in the kitchen. I hope they're not homophobes. But shit, this is Kentucky.

Oh well.