I don't know much about fashion, but is he wearing a woman's suit? He looks like a dyke.

G

This is right. I'm almost positive I use my right hand to button and unbutton my jackets and, with the mirror, Pat's buttons are on the wrong side. Also, unless there's some weird camera shit going on, it's an extremely tapered jacket, but more in the "accentuate my curves/breasts style" vs.
the modern slim/athletic men's styles. I've never seen a men's jacket shaped like that. No wonder he's so obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It makes him look like he has an hourglass figure. I've never seen a mens suit look like that.

G

DEVbEE5VYAA6sCH.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
That jacket is clearly too small for him; in both width and length and the sleeves of his shirt are too short for the jacket too. His pants are an absolute disgrace. Looks like he scrunched them up like a wet towel and threw them in a bag.

I’ll give him points for at least trying to modernize a bit. The material and cut are awful but I wear Tom Ford, Saint Laurent, etc. so I’m obviously unreasonably snobby and I know he can’t afford to wear that stuff. However, fun fact, Pig - Even if you buy off the rack at some discount bum store, you can still have a suit tailored. Get one that fits and try again. You could also consider having it pressed before you wear it so you don’t look like a hobo who found a suit in a dumpster.